Red Moon Nutrition

MeleeG

After being consistently frustrated with the quality of nutrition in London, I've decided to close my clothing store and open up Red Moon Nutrition. Where you know exactly what you're getting, before you purchase it. You might see people advertise higher quality products, but do you really know what you're getting? A product is only as good as it performs and Red Moon Nutrition aims to break trends in a highly lucrative, yet deceptive industry.

http://i34.tinypic.com/2sba1yr.png

AS ADVERTISED, RED MOON RECOVERY +140 IS ON SALE FOR JUST $35!

SPONSORSHIP APPLICATIONS ARE ALWAYS ACCEPTED, NO MATTER WHAT THE STATUS OF YOUR FIGHTER MAY BE!

RED MOON NUTRITION

Red Moon Nutrition is announcing its "By the people, For the people" event! Here's the explanation!

In this thread, I would like people to vote what supplement they would like to see made next! But, more then that, I would love to see the people decide the quality as well!

You can decide how good the quality will be by donating to Red Moon Nutrition! The idea is simple. I will use whatever money that is made to put into the product that the people vote for!

Don't worry though, donors get huge bonuses! Below is the donation rate and benefits for donating a certain amount! You could find yourself with a lifetime supply of supplements for ALL of your fighters!

$1,000 - $4,999: 5 supplements of the created blend that is bought and paid for with this drive!

$5,000 - $9,999: A 1 month supply of Red Moon Nutrition supplements ( A total of 16 supplements of your choice.)

$10,000 - $24,999: A 6 month supply of Red Moon Nutrition supplements (A total of 63 supplements of your choice.)

$25,000 - More: A lifetime supply of Red Moon Nutrition products (A total of 125 supplements of your choice, per year.)

And as always, transparency is always the highest priority for Red Moon Nutrition! Which is why a copy of the product base will be made available to the public, as well as donor sheet that will be put together in order to thank everyone for their efforts!

Also a reminder that Red Moon Nutrition is always looking for new fighters to sponsor!

RED MOON NUTRITION

We have our first donation compliments of Manager, Jack Russel!

I have decided that this drive can only last for so long since people are always looking for results as soon as possible! Which is why I am announcing that this drive will end Thrsday at 11:59 PM PST. In this way, the product that will be ordered with these donations will be ready by the following training week!

Due to the limitations of giving money, I will be forced to abandon this promotion, for now.

I do apologize for any inconvenience this may of caused anyone. But, because there is no effective means of giving directly to businesses or managers, and fighter money is not transferable either, there is no honest way for me to ensure your money goes into the development process. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I hope you will all continue to shop at Red Moon Nutrition!

Red Moon Nutrition is announcing that its "By the people, For the people" eventis back due to game mechanic changes!

All you have to do is send the amount of money to the account of Garrett Sandeen (9086) at an interest rate of 5% over 50 weeks.

All loans will be paid off accordingly. The only reason I would prefer the loan period to be over 50 weeks, is to accommodate the number of donors there will be.

$1,000 - $4,999: 5 supplements of the created blend that is bought and paid for with this drive!

$5,000 - $9,999: A 1 month supply of Red Moon Nutrition supplements ( A total of 16 supplements of your choice.)

$10,000 - $24,999: A 6 month supply of Red Moon Nutrition supplements (A total of 63 supplements of your choice.)

$25,000 - More: A lifetime supply of Red Moon Nutrition products (A total of 125 supplements of your choice, per year.)

Red Moon Nutrition would like to thank Mike Tycoon for making all of this possible!

Also a reminder that Red Moon Nutrition is always looking for new fighters to sponsor!

RED MOON NUTRITION