Combat Pro ELITE

Face Kicker

Elite gym in the city of sin! LOW ratios, and new coaches will be added as fast as possible.

ALL COACHES ARE FULL 150 RATED COACHES. NO CHEAP ELITES!!

Current cap is at 60, and the last time I checked there were 9 vacancies.

Current Coaching Roster:

Jeffrey Golden - Conditioning - all circuit training, all the time.

Wilbert Russell - Wrestling - all takedowns, all the time.

Jose Leon - Muay Thai - daily kicks with alternating elbows and knees.

Zachery Andrews - BJJ and Wrestling - daily ground-n-pound, with 4 defensive grap sessions per week.

Clide Riley - Boxing and Muay Thai - all punch technique, all the time.

Randal Harding - Boxing and Muay Thai - all striking defense, all the time.

Howard Oneal - Wrestling - all takedown defense, all the time.

Johnathon Perkins - BJJ and Wrestling - daily submission offense, with 4 defensive grap sessions per week.

Sparring Schedule:

BOXING - MONDAY PM / WEDNESDAY PM

MUAY THAI - TUESDAY AM / THURSDAY AM

WRESTLING - WEDNESDAY AM / FRIDAY AM

JIU JITSU - THURSDAY PM / SATURDAY PM (I have a BJJ brown belt sparring both days)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=558

The Combat Pro empire grows with a new ELITE gym in the city of sin! LOW ratios, and new coaches will be added as fast as possible.

Current cap is at 50, and we're starting out with 5 elite coaches (2 are double elite).

logo and updated sig coming soon!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=558

When you hire a double elite, does that double his wages/signing bonus?

Also, how come your gym is not at the top of the listings, it opened after Anderson, yet is underneath it? Or do they not work like that?

When you hire a double elite, does that double his wages/signing bonus?

It doesn't quite double it, as the base of $500 isn't doubled, but the amount for the skill level is doubled. So where a single elite costs $2,750 per week and signs for $5,500, a double elite has a weekly salary of $5,000 and costs $10,000 to initially sign. Assuming we are talking about 150 elites, rather than 140 elites. ;)

Also, how come your gym is at the top of the listings, it opened after Anderson, yet is underneath it? Or do they not work like that?

I can't answer this one, but I have noticed in Montreal that occasionally when two gyms open on the same day, the one that opens second ends up being listed second rather than at the top. Perhaps the listing is based on both the date & time - sorting first by date from most recent to oldest, but then sorting by time from earliest in the day to later when gyms. That would mean that the first gym to open on a day will always appear above gyms which open later on the same day.

It doesn't quite double it, as the base of $500 isn't doubled, but the amount for the skill level is doubled. So where a single elite costs $2,750 per week and signs for $5,500, a double elite has a weekly salary of $5,000 and costs $10,000 to initially sign. Assuming we are talking about 150 elites, rather than 140 elites. ;)

I can't answer this one, but I have noticed in Montreal that occasionally when two gyms open on the same day, the one that opens second ends up being listed second rather than at the top. Perhaps the listing is based on both the date & time - sorting first by date from most recent to oldest, but then sorting by time from earliest in the day to later when gyms. That would mean that the first gym to open on a day will always appear above gyms which open later on the same day.

First part, re: elite fees, got it. Thanks for that, makes total sense, well explained.

Second part, re: gym listings...nah, its a mystery. Anderson Wrestling started a few hours after I opened my gym, Peak Condition, which was last Thursday night/Friday morning. The new gym opened either late Sunday night or early Monday morning...so that's odd that it went under Anderson.