Gym Reservations

It would be nice if a gym owner could give certain fighters reservations, or make entry into a gym invitation only. I've got fighters that I would like to take to specialized striking/grappling gyms, but I don't want to lose my spot in the all purpose gym i'm in now. It would be nice if I gym owners could allow some people to come and go without worrying about the spots filling up.

Gym owners can do this currently, it just takes some work. They decrease the cap for the number of fighters after he leaves. When both are online, the manager sends a message and the gym owner raises the cap then he can come back.

Gym owners can do this currently, it just takes some work. They decrease the cap for the number of fighters after he leaves. When both are online, the manager sends a message and the gym owner raises the cap then he can come back.

I know. But that's annoying. It would be nice to be able to do this without coordinating getting online with someone on the other side of the world.

I think another Idea could be to let fighters join multiple gyms. Have it to where you cant train in both gyms on the same day. It could help to get rid of some money in the game and let fighters have specialized training gyms. I don't think it will happen though because then rich managers will have an advantage.