Creation date org?

Squiiid

I really dont want to wait til 2022 to make new batch of creations, now that mike made it where you can see a fighters creation date it would be nice if we made a creation date org. Now I know we need a committed org owner to do this and I admit I'm far from willing to do so. I just know ther is always someone willing to create an org at every ID turn I just want to reccomend to someone if they are waiting to do so to consider setting up a creation date org. The game imo could really use this at the moment I feel. I'd be willing to help with matchmaking I guess only cuz I really want this to happen but hopefully you dont need me lolol 

• Upvote 2

Yeah idc if it's a creation date or 37xxxx org I just know if we wait til 380000 the game will prolly be dead (more then it already is) nobody wants to create fighters but if a committed/trust org owner steps up to the plate then I'm sure people will start the creations. The game needs change these IDs aren't turning over as fast as they use to.

• Upvote 2

The key for this to work, is that the org owner needs to give a good amount of notice. The reason ID turns work is that everyone knows to create a fighter at a specific time, so we need to follow that format e.g.

"Creation date org will be 1st October 2021, so you have a month's notice to sort out fighter slots etc"

FWIW i'd have been interested in running this, but i'm invested in Dynasty. Who's gonna be our saviour?

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...