2 of my fighters have a fight tomorrow, but i still have to set training. but i want them to train today or tomorrow, but NOW WHERE is to be found which day of the week it is!?

VoodooDog

3 questions concerning ingame time, i greatly would appreciate any help here

i can set the training from mo to sat, but i dont know which day of the week it is? yt says that the time ingame is different than the real time, but when i search for time in the wiki i cant find anything.

1) can anybody explain to me how this works?
is 1day 1week?

2) is there a way to say no hard training the last 2.5weeks before a fight or something?

when one of my fighters joined a organization, i answered that i would like to have "90" days between fights, 3) i hope that meant ingame days?

1. Training schedule relates to real time. While fighters age 1 year roughly every 3 months, the actual training time is the same as real life. Today is monday, so monday is the day your fighters will train. 

2. there is not. As a general rule of thumb, training is vastly more effective when a fighters energy is over 90%. Furthermore, you would ideally stop training in time before the fight to have your fighter be back at 100% energy.

3. i would clarify with the org owner for 30 in real life days. 

• Upvote 2