Different Types of Clothing

nickwick

I don't own a clothing company but a friend of mine does and I noticed how they are backlashing against this new cap on products. I think that by added an option on the create new design page to chose the type of thread it's made out of would help them have a price differential and make clothing more fun to run. I put 5 options in the description. You don't have to make it to where they cost money to create, but maybe instead have burlap cost the normal (50+6X) where X is the number ordered and Cotton (50+10X) denim(50+15X) leather(50+20x) silk(50+25X). To encourage people to buy the higher quality, you could make it to where a higher quality raises your moral faster. Burlap wont raise it at all just wont lower it untill it gets to under 100. Cotton 1 point a day, denim 2, leather 3, and silk 5.

GREAT idea! The only problem is that fight clothes aren't made of leather and silk. We'd definitely need to workshop it and find out the differences between high grade fight/workout clothes and low grade stuff you buy at the discount store. But different grades of clothes would be a killer addition.