Friendly Warriors Fighting Championship (FWFC Smack Talk Thread)

robin10

Introduction to FWFC

16329592782021-09-27_04.48.04%20(1).jpg

Hello guys and welcome to the soon to be, one of the best 380k organization (currently 378k) that's gonna be rolling in town, or so i hope (I am paid to say this by some questionably shady people btw) cause when three equally talented heads like a Chris Swimmer, a Devin Skrumbellos and of course Terminal Knowledge come together, it normally ends up forming a delicious recipie which lives long in the memory of people who have tasted/been part of it, so with that in mind, and being very hopeful of their ideas turning into instant success, let me give you a rundown of how stuff is going to work over here at FWFC...

Owner: Chris Swimmer

Owners Right Hand: Devin Skrumbellos

Franchise Owner: Terminal Knowledge

(These three people are the ones who will run this beautiful organization...So If you have any questions or problems regarding any of your fighters in this org, you can contact these three gentlemen by clicking on their names above)

RULES AND REGULATIONS AT FWFC

CONTRACTS FOR NEWCOMERS

Signing Bonus: 2K

Base Pay: 2.5k

Win Bonus: 3k

Number of Fights: 4 (Negotiatable)

CONTRACTS FOR TOP TALENTS

Signing Bonus: 3-3.5k

Base Pay: 4k

Win Bonus: 4.5-5k

Number Of Fights: 5 (Also Negotiatable)

CONTRACTS FOR CHAMPS

Signing Bonus: (Depends on the type of win/loss record he has and his importance to this organization)

Base Pay: (Depends on the type of win/loss record he has and his importance to this organization)

Win Bonus: (Depends on the type of win/loss record he has and his importance to this organization)

Number OF Fights: 5 

CONTRACT RENEWALS

FOR PEOPLE WITH POSITIVE RECORD IN OUR ORGANIZATION

Signing Bonus: +1K from the original contract

Base Pay: +1K from the original contract

Win Bonus: +1K from the original contract

FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEUTRAL (I.E 1-1 OR A 2-2) RECORD IN THE ORGANIZATION

Signing Bonus: +0.5k from the original contract 

Base Pay: +0.5k from the original contract 

Win Bonus: +0.5k from the original contract 

FOR PEOPLE WITH A NEGATIVE RECORD IN THE ORGANIZATION

Signing Bonus: You'll get the original contract offer again without a raise or you'll be released

Base Pay: You'll get the original contract offer again without a raise or you'll be released

Win Bonus: You'll get the original contract offer again without a raise or you'll be released 

INACTIVITY RULES

1) 15 days tops, if you respond in time then we'll give your fighters another chance, but if you're still inactive after 15 days, then expect your fighter to be relesed without a reason or a delay.

2) But in case your fighter has been offered a fight, and you're inactive for 10 days or more, then your fighter is definitely getting the boot.

DECLINING FIGHTS

1) If you give proper reasons as to why you declined a fight offer, then well and good, but if you literally reject a fight offer without appropriate reasons then expect reprocussions.

TIME REQUIRED FOR TRAINING (IF ANY)

1) Please let us know exactly how many days your fighters needs in between two fights, cause not only will it help the organization matchmakers a lot, but it will also make sure that you as a manager won't be getting any unnecessary fight offers in between training days.

TIME ALLOTED FOR TRAINING

1) I cannot tell you guys exactly how many days will your fighters be getting in between fights cause that will be purely upto the matchmakers, so until i have confirmation, this will remain a mystery.

BASIC FIGHT RULES

Judging System: 10 point must

Fight takes place in a: Cage

Regular Bouts: 3X5 Min Rounds

Championship Bouts: 5X5 Min Rounds

MATCHMAKING

I am not the person who can answer this, so you guys can just send a small polite message to our owner or our staff members asking them exactly how they are planning on making competitive matchups.

CONTRACT REQUESTS

Owner: Chris Swimmer

Owners Right Hand: Devin Skrumbellos

Franchise Owner: Terminal Knowledge

(Click on any of their names and send a PM)

SPONSORSHIP OFFERS

1584393631fenrir-logo.png

Fenir Fightgear is the proud merch partner for FWFC, so contact us if you need sponsorships for you fighters contracted to FWFC.

WRITEUPS

We will try our best to provide high quality writeups from time to time, but it will be irregular until we settle on a permanent writer.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Owner and leader of FWFC team wants also to tell you a few words. 

For us is most important communication, if you have a guy in FWFC than we expect that we will communicate about his next moves in career about their next opponents and so on. 

We are group of young ,but MMA experienced guys who wants to bring the best to the table . And we believe that FWFC will deliver the best show in 380k world. 

We are open to any discussion ,so don't be afraid to text anybody in team . (If you text to boss - that's me  , I promise you respond as soon as I log back if I'm off at the moment you type me) .

For more info ,just text me and I will reply to you honestly.

That's all so far ,so I wish you nice rest of the day and see you soon under FWFC flag. 

Chris 

We will have a few more 378k events (11/11 , 20/11 and maybe 29/11 /depending on quickness of 380k / ) until 380k guys will be ready to fight . As soon as we start to sign 380k guys , 378k guys will be available to choose where they will sign. So if u have 378k guy who wants to fight, just text me in game.

Chris 

Owner of FWFC

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a fighter stuck in limbo here with the Owner seemingly going inactive. Not sure the politics or precedents for this but I thought I would extend an invitation to anyone who finds themselves without a contract to message me at MMA Tycoon :: Mixed Martial Arts Management Game - MMA Manager, Jason Swanson and I can continue your fighter's career in Caged Dragons. I do weekly previews and standings for events and we offer a bookie for betting should you choose to do so as well. I hope all is well with Chris as I have spoken to him early on when we were both starting out with thoughts of partnering for an Org should one of us have recruiting trouble and he is a good guy. I wouldn't be posting this at all if I had a way of reaching him but I know the feeling of having a fighter just waiting for a contract to run out. I hope I haven't offended anyone as that was not my intent, just thought I would extend the offer for those looking to keep their fighters working.

Thanks and good luck to you all.

• Upvote 1