Help required

BenhornbyMMA

Hi all,

I was messing around with some of the VIP options and opened a gym on the islands borrowing 25k which I thought id be able to pay back with personal founds but there isn't a option to transfer over to the business. Now looking at it ill soon be in debt and will properly lose my account. If I close the gym will the debt come off my managers money? I have enough personally to pay it off but not 100% how it all works!

sorry and thanks in advance.

This is the thing ive proper cocked up by hiring and firing the coaches.. I'm not bothered about getting my money back I just want to pay off my debt and close down the gym as running a business is clearly not for me 😅 I have 40ish k in my managers account and 24k debt all I want to do is transfer the 24k over and close the org and forget about this mess and move on 😂 I just don't want to lose my account as I enjoy the game and spent a bit of money on VIP and extra fighters especially for a stupid mistake 

8 minutes ago, BenhornbyMMA said:

This is the thing ive proper cocked up by hiring and firing the coaches.. I'm not bothered about getting my money back I just want to pay off my debt and close down the gym as running a business is clearly not for me 😅 I have 40ish k in my managers account and 24k debt all I want to do is transfer the 24k over and close the org and forget about this mess and move on 😂 I just don't want to lose my account as I enjoy the game and spent a bit of money on VIP and extra fighters especially for a stupid mistake 

Contact Mike Tycoon and tell him your mistake. I'm guessing that he will bail you out, especially if you're a newer manager.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, EllDante said:

Sent 100k

Hi mate, 

just want to say a massive thank you but I believe I’ve sorted the debt out with Mike and payed it all off! I’ve transferred you the money back as I don’t want to gain from a silly mistake but I am very grateful for helping me out!  Makes the game a lot better know there decent people who play! 

also thank you to everyone who has replied and helped me solve this problem! 

thanks 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, BenhornbyMMA said:

Hi mate, 

just want to say a massive thank you but I believe I’ve sorted the debt out with Mike and payed it all off! I’ve transferred you the money back as I don’t want to gain from a silly mistake but I am very grateful for helping me out!  Makes the game a lot better know there decent people who play! 

also thank you to everyone who has replied and helped me solve this problem! 

thanks 

Yeah no problem at all glad everything worked out

• Upvote 1