Cut Throat Boxing Association (Boxing)

Manic

• 3 months later...

ZEq7DHhcW5nsekzXNbRJsPLB789CnEY_eWLe6BWljoI5Nm8r38vgyk3WqxaJKKK2vnNBOhDTijbRa2u7MhuWxzCeaJ2nwXBThmvnGMc-xavJJpbeQQaM54rM-dPVe1d_mDTyt2SsvV1b17y6qA

(This is an excerpt from the CTBA: Gordon Vs Thighpunch press conference)

Reporter 1: Ryan this is your heaviest opponent to date, does this worry you at all?

Ryan: The amount of money in my wallet weighs more than Jinski, I’m not worried about it.

Jinski: You won’t be making anymore money after I knock you out, no one will send contracts or sponsors your way. Thats something you should be worried about.

Ryan: It won't happen, I’m not worried at all.

Jinski: When I knock you out, everyone will forget you. You won’t be able to make any more fights after this one.

Ryan: I would say the same to you but no one even knows you to begin with, and the people who do, only know you because your brother, and thats all you’ll ever be, Hinski’s brother.

Jinski: People only know you because you talk shit online!

Ryan: People know me because I knocked Eliz out!

Jinski: As if thats impressive!

Reporter 2: Jinski, this is probably the biggest fight in your career, are you confident going into this match?

Jinski: I am the most confident I’ve ever been going into a fight. Ryan is a terrible fighter, he lost a round to Eliz in a kickboxing match. I’ve got good standup and good power, 4/7 of my wins are by KO with 3 of them being in the first round. If Ryan got outstruck by a grappler, imagine what I’d do to him.

Ryan: Nothing, you’ll do absolutely nothing.

Jinski: I’ll do something, in fact, I’ll do everything that leads to the end of your career. Also, you know how you keep calling yourself the future on buzz? Let me actually tell you the future. Overhand right, first round KO, my hand raised.

Reporter 2: What about you Ryan? How confident are you?

Ryan: He’s delusional, he’s gonna get knocked out.

Jinski: We’ll see.

Reporter 3: Ryan, you’ve had some heated arguments with the fighter, Giuseppe De Rossi, do you plan on fighting him at any point?

Ryan: He likes to talk shit, but why would I fight him? He will never have a boxing match with me, and that’s because he’s scared. He only challenges me to MMA fights, and that’s because I don’t know anything about grappling. In fact, I’m easily worse at grappling than Eliz is at striking. I think me and Jinski can both agree he’s a bitch because he’s talked shit about him too.

Jinski: Agreed.

Reporter 3: What about Anthony Santana?

Ryan: If he keeps fighting how he’s fighting and there are no higher hyped options, I’ll fight him after Hinski.

(End of excerpt)

Also thank you Bijnok Trink for helping me write this