gaining vs losing weight

pierobon

it wont do that much its more like dropping 2 weight classes example:at 205 guy go to something like a 170 or 155 you shouldnt have that much trouble use good weight loss sups like 150 + its way faster :smile_anim:

also the only way you gain speed and stregnth is training speed and strength

your basic strength/speed factors are based on weight, yes. i would imagine it's done with a multiplier. if there are two fighters that have superb strength and speed, but one has a 20 pound walking-weight advantage, then heavier fighter will have a strength advantage, and the lighter fighter will have a speed advantage.

i guess what i'm saying is that your weight only matters in comparison to who you're fighting. At the start of the fight it probably does a calculation based on each fighters weight. the lower your weight, the bigger the speed boost. the higher your weight, the bigger the strength boost.

also, keep this in mind (from the wiki)

Your fighter will bulk back up to their original weight come fight time. This will give him the benefits you would expect of being larger (stronger etc), but if he has cut a LOT of weight, he will be drained. He will have less energy come fight time and due to the loss of fluid around his brain during weight cutting, he may also be easier to knock out. In short, it is a delicate balancing act

I´ve read the wiki, and understand gaining the weight back after weigh-in, what I was wondering was if their was a stat adjustment using suplements. I was under the impression that suplements changed your weight permenantly, and if by doing so (going up and down in weight had a positive and negative stat adjustment factor permenantly and had to be corrected through training)

I´ve read the wiki, and understand gaining the weight back after weigh-in, what I was wondering was if their was a stat adjustment using suplements. I was under the impression that suplements changed your weight permenantly, and if by doing so (going up and down in weight had a positive and negative stat adjustment factor permenantly and had to be corrected through training)

no, changing weight doesn't lower any of your trainable attributes. i'm pretty sure the strength/speed benefits are just a modifier based on your current weight.