Help running an org?

kdmh74

I've been away from the game for quite some time and at some point in the future, I'm hoping to start up my own org. Before I do, I would like to gain some experience in running an org so I know just what it entails. I'd rather know what I'm doing, than start up and decide it's not for me. Better for anyone involved with the org that I know what I'm doing. If there is anybody running an org who would like some help, or is just willing to help me out by letting me get involved in the running of the org in some way, please get in touch.

In my last stint playing Tycoon, I'd ran a gym, had a clothing store, and done some writing and posters for an org called Rehab (RFC). What I'm saying is I'm not a complete amateur, and once involved again, it wont take long for me to get back into the swing of things. If anyone's willing to give me a shot, it wont be a case of me messing about for a couple of weeks, then jumping ship. I'll stick around and do whatever is necessary. As I said though, I do intend on starting my own org later down the line. I wouldn't attempt to be in direct competition with anyone who is willing to help me out. From what I gather, starting an ID restricted org would be the way for me to go, so that's what I intend to do. 

I have the time to log in daily, and put a decent amount of time into helping out, so, if there's anyone out there please get in touch. 

• Like 1