135 LB 1 Year VIP

Ikkitakeda

Attention guys not only will the biggest trash talker, doesn't have to be trash just most entertaining again remember myself excluded from this. Not only will be voted by you guys and the winner gets 50k but I put a bid on one of Curix's avatars as reward for that winner as well. If I don't win the Avatar Sonny has volunteered to donate an avy as a bonus. So either way an avatar will also be a bonus to the most entertaining fighter in the forums on the Big Wave smack talk page during the tournament.

1 hour ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Attention guys not only will the biggest trash talker, doesn't have to be trash just most entertaining again remember myself excluded from this. Not only will be voted by you guys and the winner gets 50k but I put a bid on one of Curix's avatars as reward for that winner as well. If I don't win the Avatar Sonny has volunteered to donate an avy as a bonus. So either way an avatar will also be a bonus to the most entertaining fighter in the forums on the Big Wave smack talk page during the tournament.

16558628944506.gif

"Ca$h 💵" Alois Huallpa Rimachi

"I guess I have to rule myself out. I don't speak trash, I speak truth. Will Ong is an old fart cosplaying as an 18 year old. Someone get him an ankle monitor, there are children around."

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...