EUFC is under new ownership

I just bought EUFC and im very pleased with all the fighter that we got. My first priority is to get the finances back on track and make this organisation profitable again since the last show didnt make any money. We have two shows coming up this weekend with two great cards and i hope it will run smoothly and that we get in enough cash to cover the figther salaries. I have had some managers wanting there fighters to be realesed becouse of some disputes they have had with the old management and i will not hold any fighter hostage so if you have any problems please send me a pm!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=137

Thats all for now i think :)

Thanks guys :)

One event is done so far this weekend and i ended up making a lot of money and jumping from the 25th most hyped org to the 9th. So now i dont have to worry about the finances anymore. I would like to thank all the managers that have been nothing but nice to me so far and i hope i can repay it when its time to renegotiate new contracts :)

We have one event left this weekend and we have 3 belts on the line so i want to wich all the fighters good luck !

loved the old management, having/had great discussions with the new management.

Quandu Zornach 170 lbs champ

:whip:

What happened to Chad? He gives up just as his event would have taken him to number 9 in the world after all his 'i want to make EUFC the best in the world'

We have teamed up with Knuckle Up Fight Wear here in Las Vegas! He has agreed to do some EUFC clothes for all our fighters and fans to wear. We will also get event posters from them wich i think is cool. So check the store out the EUFC clothes will be in soon !

glad to see everything is going good......I would have loved to have kept putting more into the EUFC but have a lot going on in life and crisse has done a great job picking up where I left off. I tried to get 2 events that I knew would do well right before I left to start him in a good place. Good luck to everyone in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the inaugural edition of EUFC: 6th Round, the official aftershow for all Elite Ultimate Fighting Championship events. Tonight's show will focus on the recent renaissance, or rebirth if you will: EUFC 47: Fresh Start. The night was capped by an unbelievable battle for the light heavyweight crown, but before we get into that, let's talk about some of these wild undercard fights!

To start off the night, Igor Voganoff met Chong Harper at 185 pounds. Both fighters were very comfortable on the ground and looked to win a grappling war. However, Voganoff may have overvalued his skills as he met a more deft ground fighter in Harper. Harper worked from his back diligently and at 3:04 of the second round had Voganoff in serious trouble and tapping to a triangle choke!

In the secound bout of the evening, Yrjo Pieru and Coco Rocket put on a show in the middleweight division. Pieru started the fight by shrugging off a head kick and shooting in for a takedown. For the next several minutes, Rocket simply tried to survive the ground and pound assault. Pieru decided he wasn't going to be able to finish from here and stood back up. Rocket tried to pull Pieru back down, so Pieru obliged with a powerful slam takedown that had Rocket seeing stars. Pieru unloaded a series of punches that forced the ref to call of the fight with just 8 seconds left in the first round.

Next, Hans Solo had a lightweight showdown with Silky Slapyaface. Slapyaface made it apparent immediately that he wanted top position in this fight with a forceful takedown in the opening moments. From here, he worked to establish top control and softened Solo with some strikes from above. Solo had trouble in the positional game and soon Slapyaface had his back and was locking a rear naked choke. At 3:44 of the very first round, Silky Slapyaface was declared the winner by tapout.

Then, the fans were treated to a battle between Derrick Johnson and Bobby Blade. Johnson tried to break down Blade with numerous leg kicks, but missed far more often than he connected. Blade came with a cautious yet varied assault that absolutely brutalized his opponent. With less than two minutes left in the second round, Johnson was dropped by a vicious combination from Blade.

Following that, Mark Renton locked horns with Cranky Pantz. In this fight, Renton absolutely obliterated Pantz. Pantz missed a pair of takedown attempts, but Renton said "be careful what you wish for" when he dropped him with a pin point accurate combo. Once on the ground, Renton looked for the Americana and soon Pantz was begging for mercy just 25 seconds into the very first round.

In light heavyweight action, Bob Barker battled Joe De La Rosa. This fighter was all Barker. De La Rosa did his best to avoid damage, but half way into the first round, a head kick split him wide open. Soon, he was on his back with blood in his eyes trying to avoid Barker's submissions. Barker's dominant ground and pound soon proved to be too much and the doctor called and end to the fight after the cut caused De La Rosa to lose the ability to defend himself.

Next up, Bruce Lee and Loser Man entered into war at 135 pounds. Man had trouble on the feet and got cut by a powerful head kick. However, he persevered and dragged the fight to the ground. Once on the mat, Lee was a fish out of water. Man moved to full mount and immediately locked up an armbar that secured his victory just 63 seconds into the very first round.

When Nick Jonhson entered the arena opposite Gabe Mykolas, the audience was absolutely electric. Both fighters wanted a chance to display their grappling prowess, but Johnson's takedowns made all the difference. Johnson showed positional dominance, but Mykolas displayed excellent defensive grappling. However, at the halfway mark of round three, Johnson took Mykolas' back and sunk in a rear naked choke that forced Mykolas to tap.

In the co-main event of the evening, Quandu Zornach puts his welerweight title on the line against Cormac McCarthy. McCarthy is very experienced, but has had trouble when facing top level competition. Zornach seemed in very serious trouble in the clinch against McCarthy. McCarthy unloaded dozens of strikes, but Zornach seemed to avoid most of the serious damage. Soon, Zornach escaped the clinch and unloaded an absolutely brutal combination that left McCarthy asking his corner "What happened?"

In the main event of the evening, the very dominant Paolo Mendez put his light heavyweight title against Filip Decapovic. Decapovic looked for a boxing match while Mendez used his trademark world class grappling to control the pace of the match. Mendez absorbed a few stiff punches, but ultimately took the fight to the ground and softened up Decapovic with strikes. It didn't take long for Mendez to setup the kimura and the victory at the 3:27 mark of round two.

Wow! Two champions further cemented their legacy tonight and are looking more dominant than ever. Congratulations to all our fighters and thanks for tuning in! We'll see you next time!

i think Zornach found 4 opponents to defend his 170 lb title 4 times in january, there may even be an additional 3 who requested it, so who knows, if january turns out ok, he may make 3 defenses in february