Does anyone work in Combat Sports irl?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Not work work (cause I don't actually get paid either), but I have been involved in organizing some segment of bjj tournaments for the last two years. Usually the logistics of the competitors, registrations, brackets, weigh ins, digital scoreboards, etc. Done some sideline judging work as well lately.

This year I wanna try to set up live streams for the first time to see if we can make it work. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Yes, there are many people who work in combat sports in real life, including athletes, coaches, trainers, referees, judges, promoters, media members, and other industry professionals. Combat sports such as boxing, MMA, Muay Thai, and kickboxing have a large and dedicated fan base, and many people have made careers out of their involvement in the sport.

It's great to hear that you work with Eagle FC in Miami! Eagle FC is a growing MMA organization that has been putting on exciting events in recent years, and it's always good to see people who are passionate about combat sports getting involved in the industry.