*Serious* Training Improvement

jls.monster

Okay, we all have our fighters that seem to start out good, you give them all the right skill set, you train their physicals up, they win a few QFC's and then you get them into serious elite training and their just so slow...

Who's ass does that bite other than mine here?

Well here is an idea, a new type of company even could be introduced with this. Lets say we start with it being a new type of "supplement" but its more related to the term "fight gear" I would say.

Ex. For BJJ fighters would be able to buy a Gi, or a MT fighter able to buy upgraded pads, a Boxer able to buy better quality gloves, or a wrestler getting a tighter fitting singlet (ha). All have 5 different "grades" or "qualities", and each increase somewhat in effectiveness but greatly in price.

What they would do would be to help the SLOW learners train better, and it should be less effective the higher your learning hidden skill is, that way it balances the game and the people who have 150 Fast Learning don't train skills like crack heads in a storage unit with 776 lbs of dope.

Prices should be high, these type of items should not be cheap at all, possibly the lower 2 grades be under 1k, but at 3 i see it being anywhere from 3-6k, 4th being 9-12, and 5th at even 15k...and obviously would have a 60 day use on them, so that the companies don't eventually run into the ground from everyone buying one and then...nothin ya know lol.

Also, by using these "fight gear" items they wouldn't be able to use a supplement for those sessions, thus taking a negative to energy by not having a recovery supp.

Pros:

-Helps with fighters getting sacked left and right

-Helps balance the fighters getting older and having no learning skill (randy couture has access to good equip why shouldnt you!!)

-Helps add another VIP accessible company.

-What else do RICH fighters that are slow learners have to do with their money? They ARE rich for a reason, this only expresses the likeliness of a rich fighter that was dumb as a box of rocks in RL to go out and buy top of the line equipment and make up for his pea brain

Cons:

-Poor fighters feel shafted (tried to even out by having 1-2 low priced items, but this is obviously a top-tier supplement)

....any others?

PLEASE lets get some feedback on this.

Okay, we all have our fighters that seem to start out good, you give them all the right skill set, you train their physicals up, they win a few QFC's and then you get them into serious elite training and their just so slow...

Who's ass does that bite other than mine here?

Well here is an idea, a new type of company even could be introduced with this. Lets say we start with it being a new type of "supplement" but its more related to the term "fight gear" I would say.

Ex. For BJJ fighters would be able to buy a Gi, or a MT fighter able to buy upgraded pads, a Boxer able to buy better quality gloves, or a wrestler getting a tighter fitting singlet (ha). All have 5 different "grades" or "qualities", and each increase somewhat in effectiveness but greatly in price.

What they would do would be to help the SLOW learners train better, and it should be less effective the higher your learning hidden skill is, that way it balances the game and the people who have 150 Fast Learning don't train skills like crack heads in a storage unit with 776 lbs of dope.

Prices should be high, these type of items should not be cheap at all, possibly the lower 2 grades be under 1k, but at 3 i see it being anywhere from 3-6k, 4th being 9-12, and 5th at even 15k...and obviously would have a 60 day use on them, so that the companies don't eventually run into the ground from everyone buying one and then...nothin ya know lol.

Also, by using these "fight gear" items they wouldn't be able to use a supplement for those sessions, thus taking a negative to energy by not having a recovery supp.

Pros:

-Helps with fighters getting sacked left and right

-Helps balance the fighters getting older and having no learning skill (randy couture has access to good equip why shouldnt you!!)

-Helps add another VIP accessible company.

-What else do RICH fighters that are slow learners have to do with their money? They ARE rich for a reason, this only expresses the likeliness of a rich fighter that was dumb as a box of rocks in RL to go out and buy top of the line equipment and make up for his pea brain

Cons:

-Poor fighters feel shafted (tried to even out by having 1-2 low priced items, but this is obviously a top-tier supplement)

....any others?

PLEASE lets get some feedback on this.

love this love this love this lol this is what should happend maybe even better sups to also or something like that love it love it love it lol :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

I only approve if I can release 3MA brand Gloves! it'd definitely make clothing brands more realistic since a lot of the top companies (tapout, OTM) have these sort of items available.We could also sell wraps and braces for injured fighters

LOVE THIS IDEA!

Welcome to america :smile_anim: :smile_anim: :smile_anim:

so then what would make newcomers want to buy VIP? It wouldn't be very fun for people to pay for VIP to get their teeth kicked in so Tycoon would lose money on this deal in the end and it would hold up the growth of the game....if anything you could make gyms have some kind of extra equipment to buy to help slow learners but i'm sure that wouldn't be very easy to implement and have any kind of balance between slow and experienced users since only the elite gyms would have to funds to buy them and charge 600 per week where you won't find any new users in those gyms anyway. Don't think it will balance anything IMO

I can only endorse this idea if it is the teeniest of benefit, such that in most cases you're still better off sacking a dud learner.

and of course, I'd still buy one for all of my fighters.

The hidden stats are there for a reason. If we can just buy gear to build the perfect fighter despite the hidden stats, eventually every elite fighter will be pretty much the same. The only question will be who started training earlier and who has more money to pour into them.

The hidden stats are there for a reason. If we can just buy gear to build the perfect fighter despite the hidden stats, eventually every elite fighter will be pretty much the same. The only question will be who started training earlier and who has more money to pour into them.

i agree with this