Your need a writer?? Someone to fight Pre fight and Post fight articles promoting your events

Aconors

You question my grammar? If I was a garbage writer I would not have worked with some of the best company's in this game. I know what I am doing and I am capable of writing for any organization. If you are interested hit me up in the game many already have but I will make time for new clients.

For those who want to have a write off you make the rules and I'll participate

Robb Smith

I probably write for your org!!

He did a piece for my org recently too, nothing wrong with it.

I've seen a lot worse.

seriously that org in London....eXtream Fighting Champions (im sure that should be championship).

His latest news:

"XFC 9 was a succes the event rating wenrt all that but we eanred profit but i promise other orgs when will explode soon "

yeh man right on!

Robb you should contact him and save him from himself.

You question my grammar? If I was a garbage writer I would not have worked with some of the best company's in this game.

This is one of the funniest things I've read here. Here's how this should read:

"You question my grammar? If I were a bad writer, I would not have worked with some of the best companies in this game."

Garbage is not an adjective, you need a comma after a dependent clause (after "writer") and you forgot how to pluralize words ending with the letter y. Be a bit more diligent before you get so defensive.

Just playin'. ;)

You question my grammar? If I was a garbage writer I would not have worked with some of the best company's in this game.

To add to the ironic mistakes already listed in these two sentences where you vainly attempt to defend your grammar, you improperly used the subjunctive (the correct phrasing would be 'If I were a garbage writer' and you made the classic 12-year-old mistake of adding a possessive to a plural noun.

No need to start bashing everything all the time. Pre and post write ups lift the organisation in my opinion ... So when a guy is willing to do it for others, let him and be happy that more orgs get this (taking he does a good job that is).