Your need a writer?? Someone to fight Pre fight and Post fight articles promoting your events

Aconors

No need to start bashing everything all the time. Pre and post write ups lift the organisation in my opinion ... So when a guy is willing to do it for others, let him and be happy that more orgs get this (taking he does a good job that is).

Org write-ups are good but he wants to get paid for it, not do it for free. He's like a street vendor selling dirty and rotten fruit. He's certainly free to sell it but it's funny because what he's selling looks so awful. Although to be fair, that Syndicate write-up is written much better than his forum post was.

Look not everyone writes with dictionary perfect English in a forum so don't judge him on forum posts.

Besides that even writing a write up for an org does not 'need' to be like your writing for national geographic or something.

If the grammar is perfect then great, but if there are some small errors well then an eagle eyed org owner can edit it if he's fussy enough.

I think a grammatically decent, if not perfect write up that gets the points across, is better than no write up a all.

[braces himself for onslaught of grammar Nazi's wrath]

Look not everyone writes with dictionary perfect English in a forum so don't judge him on forum posts.

Besides that even writing a write up for an org does not 'need' to be like your writing for national geographic or something.

If the grammar is perfect then great, but if there are some small errors well then an eagle eyed org owner can edit it if he's fussy enough.

I think a grammatically decent, if not perfect write up that gets the points across, is better than no write up a all.

hell, i DO have pretty solid spelling/grammar, and yet i still notice an error or two when i re-read a write-up of mine after it gets posted (side note- i do use proper capitalization in write-ups, however not in anything as informal as a pm or forum post). and yeah, a decent write-up is about a billion times better than no write-up at all

So you're saying he's a good writer, we just shouldn't judge him on the basis of his writing?

Look, not everyone writes with dictionary-perfect English in a forum, so don't judge him on forum posts.

Besides that, even writing a write-up for an org does not 'need' to be like your writing for National Geographic or something.

If the grammar is perfect, then great, but if there are some small errors well then an eagle-eyed owner can edit it if he's fussy enough.

I think a grammatically decent, if not perfect, write-up that gets the points across is better than no write-up at all.

Fixed.

[/grammar Nazi's wrath]

Look, not everyone writes with dictionary-perfect English in a forum, so don't judge him on forum posts.

Besides that, even writing a write-up for an org does not 'need' to be like you're writing for National Geographic or something.

If the grammar is perfect, then great, but if there are some small errors well then an eagle-eyed owner can edit it if he's fussy enough.

I think a grammatically decent, if not perfect, write-up that gets the points across is better than no write-up at all.

Fixed.

[/grammar Nazi's wrath]

fixed :D

Org write-ups are good but he wants to get paid for it, not do it for free. He's like a street vendor selling dirty and rotten fruit. He's certainly free to sell it but it's funny because what he's selling looks so awful. Although to be fair, that Syndicate write-up is written much better than his forum post was.

i do writeups for 4 different orgs and they ALL pay me...why would u do writeups for free? and writing in forum is completely different than writing a write up for an org.

and for the guy that asked if i can fight a pre-fight article?...ur goddamn rite i can AND i'll knock that fukker out. :)

So you're saying he's a good writer, we just shouldn't judge him on the basis of his writing?

No i did not say any of that, strange that you could come to that conclusion from the quote you made.

It simply means what it says, don't judge him on his forum posts judge him on the actual write ups.

No i did not say any of that, strange that you could come to that conclusion from the quote you made.

It simply means what it says, don't judge him on his forum posts judge him on the actual write ups.

Spellcheck makes geniuses of us all.

• 2 weeks later...

First and foremost when I started this thread I made some grammar errors and not because I cannot spell but because I was in a rush. I do not need to prove myself to anyone who has wrote in this thread. The fact is good org owners pay people to do pre and post fight write ups because it makes the fighters feel as if they actually mean something. I have probably made more in write up money for my fighters then you have in fights here on tycoon. I have gotten paid anywhere from five thousand to seven thousand per write up. I am not bragging I am simply stating that those doubting my skill honestly have no clue what they are talking about.

If you need a writer please feel free to contact me in game and I will do my best to make time for you and your organization and money is not a big thing for me. I like to do write ups for good org owners that I can get along with. Mac from WCC/ICON and I did not get along and that is part of the reason I did not write too long for him the other reason which he failed to mention when bad mouthing me in this forum was because my uncle and grandmother passed away in the same week I was supposed to be writing for him. I put my kids and my family before this damn game and that wont change for anyone or any price and if you expect it to then you are a stone cold ass wipe.

J666 and Adam Knight and anyone else I may have missed that stood up for me I greatly appreciate it and very much look forward to hearing from you all in the future. As for the rest of you finish reading this and then go ahead and talk shit because I'd love to read about it.

Have a nice day!

Robb Smith

• 1 month later...
King of backhanded apologies.

What do you mean? That is about as straightforwardas it gets. I will keep an open mind and read more of Robb once I have a fighter in his organization.