Avatars Thief: Ayyuken Si (142167)

BioZork

Hello everyone, 

i'm returning from a long time absence, i remember that custom created avatars was "protected" from being stolen around. So I was pretty surprised today to find out that Ayyuken Si (142167) have submitted 2 of my avatars that i've created back in time, for myself, spending my time and my money. I've seen that he submitted others avatars that not belong to him for sure, i already seen them around somewhere. 

So is this considered legit nowadays ? 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

They will definitely steal your shit if you turn up missing from the game. Best you can do is what you're doing here by naming them. I'm not sure if Mike is doing anything about stolen avatars, but I've heard that he's not doing much.

Welcome back to the game, btw.

• Downvote 1

Not the first time that user has been doing it too. I remember them getting called out for it on the discord, no?

Meanwhile one of my submitted avatars is still in limbo and been pending for several approval waves, and Mike rejected one I made that completely and 100% used the entirety of an in-game avatar's face. It's a lottery.

• Downvote 1