Klash of the Titans Fight Org.

BizzyB

Hi guys! I just wanted to introduce the newest fight organisation in Montreal:

Klash of the Titans Fight Organization.

We're a brand new upstart regional show, dedicated to putting on quality, frequent, and exciting MMA shows. We're going to be trying to break out brand new, young talent, future champions, and Canada's best MMA artists. We're starting small (like most new Org's), we're not going to be competing with the big Org's like the CFC, we're going to build our Org with quality match making, frequent shows, and quality fighters. We'll always be open to any advice or help that any of the big and more experienced Org's would like to offer. We all know that the tidal wave of new fighters will be upon us soon, now is the time for us to build the foundations of a successful MMA scene in Montreal.

I encourage any Managers that are looking to get their fighters signed to stop by and drop us a message.

Thanks for your interest and feel free to send me any questions or comments via PM.

Thanks again,

Bizzy B.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CFC is a great Org, very successful and making good money. I'm sure the days are not too far away that we will begin to see Org's separate into major league Org's, mid level regional Org's, and beginner style local shows. After Tycoon goes live and the membership increases the big Org's with the big money will not be able to sign all the new fighters, they will have to keep their rosters full with fighters that have 15-20 or more fights, that will allow the newer Org's to also build up their rosters and put on shows. It will become realistic with feeder Org's and good competition among the highest level of Org's. It's tough right now to become established because the smaller Org's have to compete with the big money Org's to sign fighters, but I'm sure it wont be long before we're all making good money!

I think BizzyB has a great model to run his business and is absolutely correct in the development of the game.

Already CFC is at the point where I have begun to significantly scale back my recruitment of new fighters.

I will continue to bring some in, but at a far less torrid pace. I'm more focused on bringing in successful fighters from other orgs.

Within a month or two I expect to begin to brign in international talent as well in a way that raises CFC's profile and is affordable and beneficial for top quality fighters.

Thanks to a few recent signings we are putting together our first card now, details will soon be available. I don't know if it's luck or if the fellow fight Org's in MTL are giving me a chance to sign some fighters but we've had a good couple days. Thanks to those that have signed and anybody else that is interested please feel free to send me a message.

I've deliberately refrained from making too many offers since you spoke about signing up. I appreciate that several of your fighters are currently under CFC contracts.

Right on! I signed up my guys with KTFO because the guy seems nice and he booked me fights already. I got two fights coming up against Kalashnikov ............... I hope you're training hard buddy!!! If I loose my two fights to you I'll have to go VIP, recruit seven more guys, and gang beat your ass! lol, JK. A little friendly rivalry to get this org started right! See you in the cage comrade.

Just a little note for the managers who have fighters fighting on the card this weekend. Please make sure your fighters are on track to make weight. If you need to cut a lot of weight than you should be taking them off of training and let them rest and regain their energy and stamina.

Thanks guys.

Right on! I signed up my guys with KTFO because the guy seems nice and he booked me fights already. I got two fights coming up against Kalashnikov ............... I hope you're training hard buddy!!! If I loose my two fights to you I'll have to go VIP, recruit seven more guys, and gang beat your ass! lol, JK. A little friendly rivalry to get this org started right! See you in the cage comrade.

Better dust off the credit card pal, you're going down!

My fighter Edward Stout is looking for a fight, he'll fight anyone,anywhere,anytime! Edward Stout: Soon to be a KTFO Champion! Nothing like a cocky young fighter to kick things up, right? :winner:

Here we go guys, our first event is only days away. Managers please make sure your fighters are on weight, rest them up, stop their training to make sure they are 100% and ready to fight.

I want to announce our second show: 2nd Klash. Happening next weekend May 9th.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8611/2ndklashfinal.jpg

Thanks again to all the managers who have signed with us. Like I said we will be having events as frequent as your guys are able to fight. Please report any injuries and the duration of the injury and I will try to have them fights as soon as they're ready.