CFC Looking for Dance partners for these warriors...

rjs2442

Greetings fight fans,

Another shameful plug here for the now returning Fight Organization known simply as CFC.  We have 2 epic events on the horizon...

1667693180CFCXmas.gif1668894462CFCNyears.gif

And we have the below fighters patiently waiting for me to find them opponents or they are going to bolt back to most likely the highest bidders.  Which of the top Orgs wants to lend a hand to CFC and give the community what they want, I am sure you all want a piece of this dont you.

Light Heavyweight
15899092592065.gif
Joseph Stalinovich (348874)
Currently ranked 121 P4P

Middleweight
9w2.jpg
  Sergey Shipilov (348637)
Currently ranked 164 P4P

Featherweight
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Brett Shoenfeld
  Brett Shoenfeld (373880)
Currently ranked 430 P4P

If you have a fighter of equal ranking who you would like to send to CFC to take on one of the above fighters, or anyone else for that matter we have currently got 4 or 5 top end slots open looking for fighters to slot in, hit me up either here or in game to discuss further.  Dont be shy lets get this rolling folks!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings once again fight fans!  CFC here once again begging and pleading for support to find opponents for our 12/31 show.  If I cant find someone no worries I will just fill it with 390K guys.  I have 2 open slots if you have any grudge matches you wish to settle or if there is a similarly ranked opponent for my boy Bob we could set that up aswell

16181682964499.gif
Silent Bob (344749) p4p - 200