MIFC Looking for fighters

Looking for fighters for my first event for Malicious Intent Fighting Championships and looking for fighters for mty clothing line Malicious Intent Fight Gear

I Would like to publicly state how disappointed I am with this fight organization.

My fighter signs contract & gets booked for a fight. Then MIFC cancels their first event... and then notifies me that my fighter is released from his contract.

Completely unacceptable and will never sign another fighter with this org.

This organization looks even worse compared to top notch fight promoters like Dungeon Fighting Championship who treat their fighter Amazing and offer the best contracts in Vegas.

There was a mistake made with the contracts i released everyone and resent contract offers.

My apologies completely. THough I understand if you dont want to give it another shot.

is it your organisation thats going to hold its first event in a 3000 seat venue with medium ticket prices? thats probably not a good idea. and i probably shouldnt have told you (and i probably dont know how to write probably, but ill have a look right now - promise), because thats bad business on my part, but i pride myself of not being a complete SOB ;).

is it your organisation thats going to hold its first event in a 3000 seat venue with medium ticket prices? thats probably not a good idea. and i probably shouldnt have told you (and i probably dont know how to write probably, but ill have a look right now - promise), because thats bad business on my part, but i pride myself of not being a complete SOB ;).

Go big or go home?

Trying to get a good number of fighters signed in the 145-185 classes for the first event. I currently have 10 fighters who will need fights. Looking to run a show a week or every other week. hit me up if you have fighters that need contracts.