Revolution.

KyleNumbers

Don't worry Kyle, no one has the money CFC has to throw around

@DIDM: Kings of Rio do.

you are throwing too much propaganda around in the forum for my taste :mf_popcorn1:.

@Kyle: i think the forum for the your promotion is an honorable idea, but i doubt that itll be a success. if you get even 1/3 of the fighters managers to be regualry active the forum than id be impressed, Kyle :).

you run the most democrativ revolution ive ever seen, which is awesome :).

you are throwing too much propaganda around in the forum for my taste :mf_popcorn1:.

@Kyle: i think the forum for the your promotion is an honorable idea, but i doubt that itll be a success. if you get even 1/3 of the fighters managers to be regualry active the forum than id be impressed, Kyle :).

CFC is the top dog, that is all I was saying, and I have nothing to do with them, just 1 fighter in Canada

Yeah there's only one guy that's even posted on it.

It's a work in progress. Hopefully, once I get off the ground it becomes more functional. Right now, I'm just chasing down a dream...

• 2 weeks later...
Seriously?

Geeze I feel like a dick. To be fair though, the CFC is much more established than my company.

My 0-0 fighter got a 100/100/100, but he was in the top 200 P4P without even having a fight, so I figured 75/100/100 was fair enough for your run of the mill 0-0 fighter.

I'm trying to keep costs low for now, but I didn't know I was low-balling people. That's completely against the spirit of my company... I'll make sure to take care of my fighters after a few events, I guess.

ttt