MMA Tycoon's first non-violent fighter

Randy Couture last fight shows it's not a bug, it's possible.

Yea that's funny every time it's been brought up in this thread. We're just going to ignore the fact that Randy at least ATTEMPTS to show aggression? Throw's Punches, goes for takedowns. He ever-so-briefly rocked Brandon Vera when he was hugging him.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea that's funny every time it's been brought up in this thread. We're just going to ignore the fact that Randy at least ATTEMPTS to show aggression? Throw's Punches, goes for takedowns. He ever-so-briefly rocked Brandon Vera when he was hugging him.

But ask yourself this.....

If Brandon Vera didn't land any strikes or takedowns and Randy didn't attempt any strikes or takedowns, who would have won? The guy clinching the hell out of his opponent, dodging strikes and stuffing takedowns or the guy desperately trying to inflict damage on his opponent to no avail?

Either my opponent was not skilled enough to hurt my guy or his tactics were awful. Either way not my fault he got embarrased.

What? By hugging his opponent? I'm just kidding, I'm a big Randy fan.

But ask yourself this.....

If Brandon Vera didn't land any strikes or takedowns and Randy didn't attempt any strikes or takedowns, who would have won? The guy clinching the hell out of his opponent, dodging strikes and stuffing takedowns or the guy desperately trying to inflict damage on his opponent to no avail?

Either my opponent was not skilled enough to hurt my guy or his tactics were awful. Either way not my fault he got embarrased.

Ask yourself this. If a fight really did go down like that between two people... Who the FUCK would care who won? Send them both back to Sam's Club for a 9-5, cause neither of them need to be fighting. I think it's pretty embarrassing for both of ya'll that all your opponent could do is Flail, and all your guy could do is Stall.

Ask yourself this. If a fight really did go down like that between two people... Who the FUCK would care who won? Send them both back to Sam's Club for a 9-5, cause neither of them need to be fighting. I think it's pretty embarrassing for both of ya'll that all your opponent could do is Flail, and all your guy could do is Stall.

Anil loves everyone equally, including haters :smile_anim:

• 4 weeks later...
wow, lol

but it was a victory for peace :smile_anim:

also the advertisement in the upper right hand corner says conflict resolution, I'd like to think that I had something to do with that :P