Organisation gifts to fighters

I don't know if this has been allready discussed, but I'm wondering could it be possible to buy stuff (clothing, nutrition) to the organisation and then give it to the fighters in the org.?

I'm now having a deal with one of the clothing businesses that they make fight organisation t-shirts, that I'm then giving to all my fighters in the org. Now I always have to buy the shirts from the clothing company and then ask the other manager to send the shirts for the fighters in my org. and that's a bit too complicated.

I don't know if this has been allready discussed, but I'm wondering could it be possible to buy stuff (clothing, nutrition) to the organisation and then give it to the fighters in the org.?

I'm now having a deal with one of the clothing businesses that they make fight organisation t-shirts, that I'm then giving to all my fighters in the org. Now I always have to buy the shirts from the clothing company and then ask the other manager to send the shirts for the fighters in my org. and that's a bit too complicated.

I know i would like to be able to hand out clothing and supps as rewards