Dangerous Nutrition - Thread

JDangerous

Hello all, 

Dangerous nutrition is now open for business. The goal here is to use this forum as proof of our products. And a way for users to ask for sponsors, naming ideas etc. as we aim to crack the top 10 in nutrition companies this year!

New products will be unveiled slowly as Dangerous nutrition makes its name in the MMA Community. 

All Products released will be of 160 Quality.

If you are a gym owner looking for a nutrition company to partner with, Its as simple as sending me a message. 

If you have a fighter that you believe has what it takes - lets get him sponsored by the most DANGEROUS company in Tycoon. 

We are open for business.

P.S - I am available for laundry services - if you plan on buying the 160Q products I won't process the refund without a conversation  first. I'd like to run these products  as a legitimate product/company. However, I realize there is going to be laundry, so if you are interested in that service - buy the "Donations" and I will get that sent back to you.