Camp Madrugada - Hilo's Premier Sparring Gym

ktownkickdoctor

The Ultimate sparring gym for those looking to train champions.

All new members must be at LEAST Remarkable in one area.

In addition to our regular sparring schedule, we're going to have dedicated sparring time for guys >100 (one extra sparring time a week for each area).

Gym fees are only $50. I'm not interested in making a tonne of money off this gym.

Currently we have:

BJJ: 3 x Wonderful (1 more joining next few days)

Muay Thai: 1 x Wonderful

Wrestling: 1 x Wonderful

Boxing: 4 x Wonderful

This gym is all about helping each other get better. Your Wonderful boxer helps my BJJ dude with his boxing skills, and then gets the favour paid back by learning BJJ in a class with several brown belts. Plus, the once weekly "elite" classes will allow your Wonderful boxer to improve even more in his primary discipline.

The plan is to recruit for the next month or so and then discuss with the membership whether coaches are something everyone is interested in. I suspect that after a month of training physicals, most people will be ready for some elite coaching so we'll see what people are looking for. I'm looking to start a good group that produces some of the best fighters in Hilo. If you have a new fighter you're building from the ground up and want to be a part of it, check us out.

Peace

Camp Madrugada

Oh yeah, mail me if you're interested.

Capacity will only go up when I have suitable fighters that want to join.

Also, I have all my fighters training at this gym, many of whom are kind of crappy builds from when I started. If my fighters are not >100, they won't be poaching in on elite sparring time, and expect others who join to honour this as well. Also, my crappy builds are slowly getting phased out (one every 2 weeks!) so my news guys will all conform to the ideal I'm putting forth as they're created.

peace.