Tribute to Shaun Lomas

dunster

Most of you on here probably wont have heard of Shaun Lomas, the ones that have will know what I am getting at. The guy is basically a complete nut case, everyone who has had any dealings with him has a story. I have seen him fight unlicensed boxing on a Friday, MMA on the Saturday then a Muay Thai fight on the Sunday of the same weekend. Only this weekend he fought 2 undefeated fighters back to back, beating Tony Moran on the Saturday and then losing to Mike Ling on the Sunday, and is fighting Jimi Manuwa this weekend for the Ultimate Challenge LHW belt. I wish more fighters had the attitude and fighting spirit of our Shaun, the UFC would be a better place for a start.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj81/Adsy_photo/Lomas-v-Moran-1.jpg

I think that fighting that often is a very bad idea. There is a reason why pros do not fight that often normaly.

After my first Kickbox Fight (3X3 min. --> decision) i was at the bottom. Could not even stand up the next morning and this didn´t get better with the next fights. I think everybody, who has been fighting in a Ring or Octagon knows what i am talking about.

This journeymen do not listen to their body. A Attitude like that is very unhealthy. Maybe he is a freak of nature, but to my mind he will not go on with this very long.

--edited --- user warned

I wasn't trying to be negative. I was saying if he spent more time training and less time fighting every other day he would probably have a better record.

ah this is a lil from column A and column B here guys

in reality if he did train more then he would likely win more and then that would lead to big contracts and big money so its important for him to take this approach more often

but that said u gotta admire the guys balls especially now when more and more people who are supposed to be fighters are trying to hand pick there opponents and this guy just says yeah ill fight him thats an admirable quality

so just both accept that both of u have a point here

O and check out my gym :)