ENIGMA 400K

jsdaugh

Click to view banner full size

16898663900MpwX3D.png

20230720152148K5EM9N7.jpeg

ENIGMA now is Down Under in Sydney!

Greetings all! This is CEO/Owner John Daugherty, many of you know of my organizations in the past including DARE, CWC, and NSC. I've run ENIGMA for two years at the 370K+ ID level, and it has finally come to a conclusion with many ENIGMA champions being very successful in other organizations. I will be starting ENIGMA over with the same concept as before with 400K. With the help of our very own Rei, we have revamped the logo, banner, and belt for the org.

ENIGMA will be recruiting 18-year-old creation fighters in weight classes from 135 LBS- 265 LBS. As in all creation fighters, sometimes you get a dud, with that being said all basic contracts will consist of 5/5/5 for 3 fights to start out. As fighters progress better contracts will be offered. See below.

ENIGMA will host older fighters in its 265+ LBS open-weight division to serve as main and co-main events early on, and we are already starting to sign fighters there.

I have worked with many managers in the game, and hope that you all will bring a fighter over to the organization.

Contracts

Basic 3 Fights- 5K/5K/5K

Standard 3 Fights- 8K/8K/8K

Big Contract 5 Fights- 12K/12K/12K

As fighters rank up and achieve top P4P under 1,000- Negotiated contracts will begin

All Tycoon World Grappling options are available for all ENIGMA fighters. A special bonus will be added to any Champion or Finalist that is in the organization, directly to the manager of 10K.

ENIGMA has a recruiter staff member: Jason Swanson (98493), you may message him or myself.

Event Partnership with  UNDEFEATED (6693)

16352448223D4DA24F-D906-43FA-A8F9-21406BA5467F.png

• Upvote 3