Skill pop without level increase

jjsquirrel

Just had one of my fighters: https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=397389

pop his conditioning from fighting. The skill pop came up in the list after this mornings training session showing a pop to the next level. But looking at his actual stats he is still at the previous level with ++.

So either the skill value or the pop message is wrong here.

• Upvote 1

I think this sometimes happens as a visual bug, you'll find that the correct skill pops again this evening and shows up correctly. 

I have even had it where a skill that shows as ++ shows a depop on the assistant in the am session, but the depop is the level that he was already at, then he pops to next lvl in pm.

See what happens this evening.

I think someone raised this a month or two ago, but yeah, there is something a bit funny with pops/depop notifications when it comes to conditioning and fights. My opinion is that it's visual.

I've also had it appear for fighters who are well over the 15 Elite threshold (140 points). Showed they leveled up to 15 after a fight, but when you look at their skills graph, they were already like 143+ points, so comfortably over and had been for ages.