Viper Fighting Needs Fighters for Upcoming Tournament TOURNAMENT URGENTLY NEEDINGS FIGHTERS!!!!

riyisah

Viper Fighting Needs Fighters for Upcoming Tournament     partnered with 1136086427_Blackbamboothumb.jpg.aaf49b513404674cb86e36d93a5ef454.jpg

Viper Fighting, a premier mixed martial arts (MMA) organization, is calling for fighters to compete in its upcoming tournament. The tournament will be held on       10-21-23 at The Micro Arena in Montreal and will feature a variety of weight classes and skill levels.

Viper Fighting is known for its exciting and competitive fights, and this tournament is expected to be no different. The organization is looking for fighters who are ready to put on a show for the fans and compete in future events for the chance to win a championship title.

2050974972_VPposter.jpg.d52294b1f8d6afad7e7d9cabe798d331.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Viper Fighting (7285)     https://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=7285

contact me @riyisah or riyisah@gmail.com my manager name is Hughe Bowlesac and my username is riyisah      my Id:143978

• Upvote 1

Nice to see this kind of enthusiasm from a new manager. As a suggestion you might want to get a mentor who has experience in this area to help you organize your efforts to give you a better chance of success. This is pretty short notice and very interpretive in structure, at least from what information is available above. Generally having sign ups, set weight classes and an agreed upon creation date as well as testing parameters is more ideal to having a successful tourney. There are managers with experience who would be more than happy to share their knowledge with you moving forward so your efforts will be more rewarded. Good luck!  

• Upvote 2