Outer World Grappling (400k+) - Hilos Next Gen Grappling

MrAquarium

Outer-World-Grappling-White-BG.jpg?ex=65611f8f&is=654eaa8f&hm=278271ed45e68abbb4f78e28e4160cfa413a4257e3c711784bb66cdea76932f0&

Welcome to the first look at the next generation of grappling talent

This is Outer World Grappling

Are you ready to transcend the boundaries of grappling and explore the outer limits of your potential?

Outer World Grappling, a dynamic and innovative grappling organization, is on the lookout for the next generation of talented grapplers to join its ranks. With a commitment to pushing the boundaries and becoming the best grappling org the world has ever seen. This organization prides itself on fostering a culture of growth, activity, sportsmanship, and inclusivity. OWG is seeking individuals who are skilled on the mats and ready to show the world what the next generation of grappling is all about. Whatever your background whether you are a experienced competitor or a rising star eager to make your mark, Outer World Grappling welcomes those who are ready to embrace the challenge and contribute to the evolution of the grappling world. Join OWG in the pursuit of excellence and be a part of the community that values skill, dedication, and the thrill of the competition.

We will be looking for new grapplers as soon as we hit 400k 

Generals of the Org

Each bout will be 15 minutes

The org is going to be open weight AKA all fighters will be put into the 265+ unless we get enough fighters in the org to which we will split and have weight classes so everyone has a shot at a belt in their respected weight class

If a callout is made in the org both sides must agree for the fight to be booked if someone isn't ranked and wants to call out the title it isn't going to happen like that I want some realism to this I am not just going to feed fighters I am a man for a good smack talk though so if both sides want to settle it out on the mat I am all for making it happen

Rankings will be put out after every event I will do it in a top 10 fashion if we get more people and have all the divisions filled I will do top 5 or all divisions that will hopefully keep the engagement up and having people call others out to try and crack into that top 10 and one day get a title shot 

Lastly I will let you know that this is going to be my first org so if you have any ideas for the future and believe it will help in any way shoot  me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2