• Guerrero
    • Nayoui
  2. 2. Who will win?

• Guerrero by KO
    • Nori by KO
    • Guerrero by Decision
    • Nori by Decision
    • Draw

Juice what happened to your training? Pedro wont even be full energy for the fight

Guerrero hasn't had full energy for any of his fights in the CFC your just noticing now :P?

Good event CFC 80, certainly considering there were 2 other events last 7 days. I guess Guerrero will be moving to 185. Nice to see Sol capturing his first win in a long time.

Guerrero wants a rematch with Jesus unless Jesus gets a title shot against Nori for his win against hollywood then its off to lay waste to the middleweight division. Either way he will be back at LHW in the future.

Great job by the fighters on the card.

What happens next in the LHW division is really a matter I'm negotiating between the impacted and relevant managers already. We'll see what happens and what everyone's preferences are.

Guerrero has fallen, but will not be broken

Reporter: Guerrero you have been beaten after an impressive run in the CFC that culminated in you winning the CFC title in dramatic fashion only to lose it in your first defense against one of the best strikers in the world.

Guerrero: I'll be back......

Reporter: I'm sure you will, but what are your plans for the forseeable future?

Guerrero: The light heavyweight championship no longer interests me, I just want Nori now. I will wear the title again if he is wearing it, but that is no longer my motivation. I had two goals when i started fighting: 1. Defeat YB Sol 2. Capture the CFC light heavyweight title. Both have been accomplished.......now there is only Noriyuki.

Reporter: What opponents will get you to that rematch?

Guerrero: There is only one.....Jesus Gonzalez. Erasing the thoughts of him being a top fighter will get me back there much quicker.

Reporter: He seems to be more interested in the idea of fighting Meat Machine as of late.

Guerrero: Which is foolish, Meat Machine is a lesser fighter that will forever be a gatekeeper in a top organization like the CFC. He called Jesus out and Jesus saw an easy win that will get him a title shot on the heels of his defeat of Hollywood. He is weak if that is the path he chooses. I am offering him redemption and a chance to make people forget about the embarrasment that was his first fight agaisnt me. He didn't touch me.

Reporter: What if he doesn't accept?

Guerrero: Then I will write him off as a fighter not worth fighting and choose the next fastest path to a rematch with Nori.

Reporter: What path is that?

Guerrero: The path of destruction that I would leave in my wake following a stint in CFC's middleweight division. My fights in CFC's lightheavyweight division would be nothing compared to the career shattering performances I would put up against David Nanini, Jeppe Turska, Jesper Rush, Kaz Shiroma, and other top middleweights in the CFC.

Reporter: But surely beating opposition like that will result in you getting the middleweight championship.....

Guerrero: Perhaps, but I would give up that belt without hesitation for a non-title fight with Nori.

Reporter: You sound incredibly determined...I wish you luck, but fear for the well being of your future opponents.

Guerrero: You should.

thank you guys ... thank you for the opportunity to fight in the mainevent of your big year-end-show, Matt ... and thanks to the Tito Ortiz of our tycoon-world for accepting the bout ... Pedro has a serious chin, Juice .. took quite a few overhand-rights to even make Pedro notice hes in a fight ;).

cheers

thank you guys ... thank you for the opportunity to fight in the mainevent of your big year-end-show, Matt ... and thanks to the Tito Ortiz of our tycoon-world for accepting the bout ... Pedro has a serious chin, Juice .. took quite a few overhand-rights to even make Pedro notice hes in a fight ;).

cheers

Lol tito ortiz of our world......pedro has mroe class than that :P

I was happy with his chin also, kind of surprising. In one of his early fights he was rocked by a jab from a guy with mediocre boxing and now hes eating shot after shot from nori. His chin has never been mentioned in tale of the tape, so it's still kind of a mystery. I know he was a really high heart rating though, but not sure if that means he can take punches.