Goodness You Nutrition Now OPEN!

elissa

Hey all!

I've opened up a supplement shop in Las Vegas, called Goodness You Nutrition. All my products are great quality and reasonably priced.

I'm looking to sponsor some fighters, and I'm offering the same deal across the board while I get on my feet. If you are interested in hearing the offer and reppin' Goodness You Nutrition hit up octo pussy (ID # 902) with the name of your fighter!

i'd like to thank Elissa and Goodness You Nutrition for taking a chance on my 3 young fighters. They are all excited to prove the quality of these great supplements :showoff:

Hey all!

I've opened up a supplement shop in Las Vegas, called Goodness You Nutrition. All my products are great quality and reasonably priced.

I'm looking to sponsor some fighters, and I'm offering the same deal across the board while I get on my feet. If you are interested in hearing the offer and reppin' Goodness You Nutrition hit up octo pussy (ID # 902) with the name of your fighter!

Good luck to you elissa, I've seen your page and it looks very nice and professional. With 6 sup companies in Vegas and more to come (I can only assume) (and every one seems broke at this time) it's going to be a tough going for all of us,,,but anyway best of luck and see you around lady. Don't skimp on getting good fighters sponsorships...it'll help your hype and get you noticed.

-Carlos Marcello-aka Rollins

i'd like to thank Elissa and Goodness You Nutrition for taking a chance on my 3 young fighters. They are all excited to prove the quality of these great supplements :showoff:

;) Twas my pleasure!

Please do report back to me on how your supplements worked out. Remember to train regularly to get the full effect.

Good luck to you elissa, I've seen your page and it looks very nice and professional. With 6 sup companies in Vegas and more to come (I can only assume) (and every one seems broke at this time) it's going to be a tough going for all of us,,,but anyway best of luck and see you around lady. Don't skimp on getting good fighters sponsorships...it'll help your hype and get you noticed.

-Carlos Marcello-aka Rollins

Thank you for the good luck as well as the tip :)

I got the idea to start up in Vegas because most of the companies didn't offer all 3 products, just yours and one other. Plus I figured with the highest concentration of fighters being in Vegas it was a good place to set up. I surely hope there's enough room for all of us? :drunk: