Konflikt "Down Under" Smacktalk

BigTree

Do-Wong, I vote for him.

I have a feeling no one will read my interviews in the int section, so i might as well post Boot Head's here some other time.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows whats going to happen now....Elizondo "Beefy" Tacos [ 15432 ] is now unsigned.... WTF he didnt even have 1 fight at KDU...

Wonder whos going to fight Griffin now?? I think here are the options;

Mickey Rodriguez [ 50623 ]- With 5 wins and 1 loss at KDU he would be dirty not to get a crack at the title... But there are 3 others with maybe more worthy credentials-

Bill "The Shoe Salesman" Lapointe [ 18149 ]- Only person to submitt YB Soi..... but maybe he needs one or two wins at KDU first.

Michael "Doomsday" Adams [ 21604 ]- Once again maybe needs one or two more wins to get a second crack at the belt... He did loose to Sander who Forrest Koed.

The favourite I think is Dominic "Do-Wrong" Harris [ 4412 ]- Very impressive record with only one blemish. Very worthy opponent. Since he thinks he is the best 205er at KDU............ Lets find out.

What are your thoughts.

I guess he came up on his inac time and dipped on me. I have sent him an email and hope he honors his contract. It is my own fault for not being as active as I usually am, but with RL things more important right now I cant help it. Hopefully he will come back. If not, I will figure something out

This thread is looking great guys....Keep up the great smacktalk :boxing:

Who knows whats going to happen now....Elizondo "Beefy" Tacos [ 15432 ] is now unsigned.... WTF he didnt even have 1 fight at KDU...

Wonder whos going to fight Griffin now?? I think here are the options;

Mickey Rodriguez [ 50623 ]- With 5 wins and 1 loss at KDU he would be dirty not to get a crack at the title... But there are 3 others with maybe more worthy credentials-

Bill "The Shoe Salesman" Lapointe [ 18149 ]- Only person to submitt YB Soi..... but maybe he needs one or two wins at KDU first.

Michael "Doomsday" Adams [ 21604 ]- Once again maybe needs one or two more wins to get a second crack at the belt... He did loose to Sander who Forrest Koed.

The favourite I think is Dominic "Do-Wrong" Harris [ 4412 ]- Very impressive record with only one blemish. Very worthy opponent. Since he thinks he is the best 205er at KDU............ Lets find out.

What are your thoughts.

Dom's crusin in 5th gear at KDU. We recently got the papers for a fight against The Shoe Salesmen. Lapointe had already agreed to the fight when the offer made it's way to my Desk. When I called Do-Wrong to ask him wut he thought about the fight I didn't even get to tell him who it was against before he had agreed! I feel like this fight definitely has title implications, but we're not in any hurry. He might Do-Wrong in the cage, but Harris is all class outside of it. A True Southern Gentlemen and one of my easiest-going clients. He's willin' to put in wutever work Petro throws at him to get that shiny Konflikt Gold.

Wed 04/08/10

I was woken up by the sound of my fax machine, immediately I was hoping this was the one Forrest and I had been waiting for..... I jumped out of bed a grabbed the fax before the ink was dry..... It was what we had been waiting for Griffins next fight, a title defence at KDU. To my surprise, overnight Elizondo "Beefy" Tacos and his manager Roberto Phoenex had surprisingly come out of hiding. Petro obviously did not want Tacos inactivity clause to be a factor this time and sent through the deal straight away.

Forrest Griffin vs Elizondo "Beefy" Tacos on 28/08/10 KDU 49 - Double Dragon... 205 Title Fight.

I called Forrest to tell him the news.....

Ring ring ring ring ring ring

Forrest: This better be good I was a sleep..

Xtreme-MMA: Forrest Ben here I've got it.

Forrest: About time.... who have we got.

Xtreme-MMA: Elizondo Tacos.

Forrest: That punk bitch was running scared, he's only come out from the pressure from Petro. It's time for him to step up and get knocked the fuck out.

Xtreme-MMA: You know it man…..When you wanna sign.

Forrest: I’ll meet you at Porkys’ @ Kings Cross at 8pm.

Xtreme-MMA: No prob seeya then.

Forrest: Seeya

I arrived at Porky’s sat down at the bar and ordered a beer while waiting for Forrest to arrive. 20 min rolled by and I was chatting to a blonde with huge tits…. Forrest arrived and everyone turned and cheered. A beer was placed at the bar before he sat down, and girls started flocking and crawling over him.

I showed him the contract and he signed it straight away. After a couple of hours of drinking we decided to leave. We walked outside when a small group of reporters were waiting.

Reporter: Forrest is it true you will be facing Elizondo “Beefy: Tacos at KDU 49 for the title.

Forrest: I am all signed up (as Ben produces the signed contract, waving it in the air) all we now need is for him to sign on the dotted line.

Reporter: Were you surprised he has re signed with KDU after he went AWOL.

Forrest: Yeah! He should have stayed in fuckin hiding, he hasn’t faced any one like me.

Reporter: Tacos is a really dangerous opponent with a really good ground game and never been defeated, how do you see this fight going.

Forrest: The same as all my fights with me KO’ing this mother fucker.

Reporter: What about his BJJ.

Forrest: He won’t get me on the ground. I have a left hook that says he won’t. If he does, I know a thing or two on the ground as well. He aint going to lay and prey on this.

Reporter: What do you think about the stacked 205 division at KDU.

Forrest: It’s ok, there is a couple of fights I would like to take….Look at KDU 49 Michael Adams and Joe Langston will fight and I will be ringside at KDU 50 for the Harris vs Lappointe fight who I think is the battle for the no. 1 contender. But none of them are taking my belt off me.

Reporter: Who do you thinks going to win?

Forrest: Adams and Harris. But we will wait and see.

Reporter: Who would you like to fight next if you get passed Tacos.

Forrest: This is my last fight on my current contract at KDU and then I am off to PECE in LA, I want Ken Cornwall their 205 champ. I want to hold the belt in 3 orgs at the same time. Then all going well I will be back at KDU and It’s up to Petro. Ill fight who he puts in front of me….maybe even 185……..I wouldn’t mind Langston that punk can’t keep his mouth shut, if he wants to call me out it will be fuckin lights out for him!

Reporter: Any words for Tacos.

Forrest: Tacos no ducking this time mother fucker sign the contract….

Report: Thanks and good luck.

Forrest: Seeeeeyaaaa!

Forrest and Ben walk and hail a taxi and are gone…………………

~ A camera pans over various punching bags and the large sweating men hammering into them with Jerry Springer-esque flails. Falling on the deathly thin form of the Bantamweight God and Media Icon Chopper Reid. His hair sodden down with sweat as he swiftly does another burpie jumping up to throw a swift 3 punch combo only to repeat.

Fast forward to a montage of Chopper doing various workouts, whether it is rolling with his grappling coach, sprawling and clinching against the wall, or doing sit ups until he literally craps himself. A snarl on the mustached face as he hammers another punch into his poor sparring partner. A feminine voice comes over the various clips.~

Little has been seen from Chopper since he opened his gym 3 months ago. At the time there were rumors of his exit from the OFC, he had gained over 100 pounds to a massive 230 pounds. Though he joked saying it was all muscle bulk few would see the rippling pectorals of a body builder on his chunky frame.

But as you can see things have returned to the status quo with Chopper now back to a trim fit 143 pounds and dropping. What brought this change?

JP Greywar.

The man who has now ruled the Australian Bantamweight division for nearly 3 months and training partner to former Bantamweight Kingpin Yakko Warner, Greywar has become the face of Australian MMA much to the shagrin of Chopper.

~A previously recorded interview with Chopper.~

Chopper- You know I can't wait to fight him, and kill that pretty face of his.

Reporter- What makes you dislike Mr. Greywar so much?

Chopper- He is just too good for my tastes... Charity runs, fundraisers, ribbon cutting at hospitals, adopting puppies, walking old ladies across bloody street! GAH!... I can't stand it!... I know he is a prick and maybe once I break that pretty face of his he will be forced to show his true self.... Maybe then the public will move on to someone alittle more respectable... Like me.

And maybe it is true but until then we leave you with the now world famous infomercial for the Chopper Reid Gym

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...