Fightworld International - Official Smack Talk Thread

DougSupreme

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be dominating the LW and MW division also ;)

Get off the tracks when the train (Alexander Sebathia) is coming through. Knocked my opponent the F' out in :51 seconds. Now who the F' wants some of this. CHOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOO!!!

For those who didn't see it, here is a clip for you. Now this is how you finish a fight!!!

"Barber wants to clinch but Sebathia slips to the side

and Sebathia counters with a monster hook and another for good measure! Barber falls to the ground, out cold! Stick some heavy metal music over the top of that clip and it's one for the highlight makers!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:56 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Strikes). Alexander Sebathia!"

Rogerio Santos is happy to be part of the orginazation, and I am pleased with his first victory. He had this to say: "Charleston Pinkerton was a lot stronger on the ground than I expected, being a brown belt in BJJ I was expecting a lot less, his wrestling was hard to avoid, and he cut me pretty nice in the second. But I stuck to my gameplan, and beat him on the feet like I was hoping, and didn't have to use my superior submissions. Looking forward to tougher competition, I'm only just getting started. Ill be training hard, awaiting my next victim" It was a pretty exciting fight, http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=2564

Fightworld International has joined forces with Hardcore Fighting Brand to provide not only the best fights, but the best gear. The partnership commences after the culmination of the FWI-4 Wreckage show. Stop in to Harcore, buy your gear, and look great smashing your opponents at Fightworld.

HARDCORE Fighting Brand is proud of doing business with Fightworld International and its fighters.

Be hardcore, fight for Fightworld Interantional and wear HARDCORE!

Let's get some more talk on here boys and girls!!!

Looking forward to the 23rd. Rogerio Santos is looking for his second victim, but had nothing but kind words to say about his upcoming opponent, who is ranked #1 in the league. He obvously has skills, but I'm hoping to get the victory with superior gameplanning. My other fighter Bill Annunaki will be hopefully coming back from a very quick loss in his first fight, and hopefully his opponent doesn't think he's coming in with the easy sub, Bill has popped 3 times in his ground game since his first fight. He really can't afford this loss.

• 3 weeks later...

Anderson Del Carma cant be stopped. Either get out of his way, or get ran over. 2 fights, 2 first round knock outs. Only question is, whos next?

Local media was having a chat with Robert Smith http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=1814 about his upcoming fight with Terd.

"So Robert, how's training going"

"Great, everything is great, I'm fit, I'm ready, I've been working on my conditioning, my stand up, my jiu-jitsu, everything you know"

"That's nice, so how about this upcoming fight with Terd Ferguson"

"Turd?"

"Uhh no Terd"

"Dosen't matter he's a turd to me, what was his name you said"

"Ehh Terd, Terd Ferguson"

"Yeah ok, whatever, yeah well if he ain't a turd yet he will be, cause I'm gonna eat him alive and shit him out..."

"So it's safe to say that you are motivated for this fight.

"Of course, this is my shot at going 4-0, he ain't stopping that, no way, he's going down" "Terd the turd..."

So seems as if Robert Smith is fired up about tonight's clash! :notworthy:

• 3 weeks later...
PJ Benn was really looking forward to a great fight with Pancho Lopez, but it looks like Lopez is coming into the fight tired. PJ Benn will not feel bad about any injury Lopez receives after this beating.

How about we see some PJ Benn vs. Chris Sheppard

your just up from me in the weightclass and i would love to take that from ya

How about we see some PJ Benn vs. Chris Sheppard

your just up from me in the weightclass and i would love to take that from ya

PJ Benn does not cut weight. PJ Benn is a machine. PJ Benn is always ready to fight. PJ Benn does not back down from challenges. Therefor PJ Benn accepts your challenge.

PJ Benn does not cut weight. PJ Benn is a machine. PJ Benn is always ready to fight. PJ Benn does not back down from challenges. Therefor PJ Benn accepts your challenge.

Time to bring it on PJ Benn

So after PJ Benn's victory at FWI-17 Toxicidade, does he get a title shot? What PJ Benn means is PJ Benn is currently in the top 50 in his weight class, and PJ Benn thinks that a FWI strap around his waist would look good.

gotta make it through me first ..

• 2 weeks later...

Fedor Mclovin (4-0) is ready for the best competition he can get. Having much respect for both Brown and Vinny, hopefully we can make a fight with both happen.

Rafael Habenero is going to make a little girl out of Santos this weekend - last time they were in the same cage "Pimentao" needed only 9 seconds to put Santos to sleep.

Expect a repeat. :boxing:

Don't worry Santos, you can have the belt once Habenero drops a weightclass - if you ever wake up after the KO that is. :injured:

It took 2 punches just like last time, but this time only 8 seconds. Playing with "Pimentao" is like playing with a loaded gun. :suicide_anim:

Rafael wishes Santos a speedy recovery, :wheelchair:

keep your chin up (except in the cage). :rolling:

Having conquered 265 WAY too easily (Rafael has been in the FWI cage a grand total of 46 seconds!), :fight3:

Rafael is going to drop to 205 and grab that belt too. :showoff:

HE'S COMING! :training2:

• 3 weeks later...

And so, with the British Invasion coming, we have the fight that Honor FC was afraid to put on.

Jessup Pike lost to his first Honor FC opponent in under a minute due to a lucky kick to the head. The next show, Joe Jester took out that very same opponent. Pike requested matches with both that opponent and Joe Jester, to prove that he had what it took, but both requests never came to fruition.

Now, Fightworld International is making this fight part of the British Invasion. The cocky youth with something to prove goes up against a man who, on paper, is obviously better than he is. Will Pike be able to prove that he was just a victim of bad luck, or will Jester make him look like a fool?