Hard Rocking Designs Open for Business

dmk1973

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gents, I apoligize to all for not being around much lately. Unfrotuantely, my time has dwindled and I must be moving on. Here's what's going on these days:

• My wife is 8 months pregnant! We're due in July and, the closer we get to the due date, the more there is to do. Once the baby gets here, there will be even more!

A friend of mine has started her own managmeent consulting business and it looks like I'll be helping out with that on the side.

A small business idea of my own needs some time to see if I can make a couple bucks with it.

So, that's the story -- I'm one busy dude these days and I've lost the time to muck around with running the store. As such, I'm putting it up for sale. If there are no takers by the end of the week, I'll simply close the doors.

Thanks so much to everyone who has made HRD a part of their fighter's gear. I'm overjoyed that we've just about hit $11,000 in sales and have a very manageable debt position. Anyone who'd like to start off in a good position, feel free to throw in a bid.

Good luck to all!