Hard Rocking Designs Open for Business

dmk1973

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our sponsored fighters are making some noise! Congratulations go out to these Hard Rocking fighters for winning their matchups this weekend:

Nikolai Drago

Melvin Kleinsasser

Gregory Bennington

Grigor Vovchanchyn

To celebrate, we're marking down prices on a several items, including the Cities of MMA Tycoon line of Rash Guards. Stop by and check us out!

:dancing: HRD has hit the $3,000 mark for sales!!!.

Thanks to the help of all our ROCK HARD customers and the parternships we've formed with other INCREDIBLE St. Petersburg companies such as Dynasty Gym, Black Knight Elite Gym, and Oprichnik Fight Club we boomed from $2K to $3K in sales in just 5 DAYS! THANKS!!!

We're not done yet, though -- we're moving towards $4,000 and beyond -- and we want you to get us there! For the rest of today, we're going to ROCK you with the FOURTY-FOUR sale. We've got shirt designs for $27...shorts for $17....add them together and it's just $44 bucks! We've even got clearance items for just $11 and $22!!!

Come and get the latest designs and show the world that your fighter is ROCK HARD.

THANKS!

:band:

Well you have one of the best designs in the game so not that surprising.keep it up.. when do you think you'll be releasing new designs?

Well you have one of the best designs in the game so not that surprising.keep it up.. when do you think you'll be releasing new designs?

Thanks!!!

I'm working with Dynasty Gym to develop at least 1 new shirt design, and I'll probably get out some matching shorts for OPFC, Black Knight and Dynasty as well. I expect to have those in the store over the next few days.

I'll probably shoot for a new design or two of my own by Sunday night, and add a new design or two every few days from there. Please feel free to post here or PM me with your ideas for new gear!

I have a few other things in mind for the store that I'll keep everyone posted on as they occur. B)

Great job, Dave.

It's been great partnering with you -- and we're just getting started.

By the way,

Many Hard Rocking Designs will be on display tomorrow night at "Onslaught II, brought to you by Oprichnik FC and Hard Rocking Designs."

INCREDIBLE!

Thanks to all of you, our 1-day $44 sale was HUGE!

We sold $400 worth of gear in just 24 hours......so let's keep it going! The $44 SALE CONTINUES!! Stop by and get $27 shirts and $17 shorts. Other items are just $11 and $22!!! For $44 you can walk out of here with some of our hardest rocking designs!

:bigshock:

WOW! We nailed that one....the $44 Sale had shirts flying out the door!

But.....we can't stop there! We've still got plenty of designs on the shelves that we want to move! So we've marked waaaayyyy down the prices on our Cities of MMATycoon shirts and our Countries of MMA Tycoon shorts!

Get them for just $15!!

For just $30 you can rep. your city and country and look ROCK HARD while doing it! :shades: