EEG Smack Talk Thread

Mr. Legrange was loath to tell us something about the Gameplan for his upcoming EEG debut against Connor "Fist" Jones. He shared this with us though: "Well I sure can tell you that: He ( C. Jones ) is a Boxer I am an MMA fighter - now ask yourself 'is this a Boxing match .. ?'."

Meh I was going to a write a big scathing tirade against Mr.Highes but I'll keep it short and sweet.

Jimmy you're noting but a sub spamming punk ass bitch and I hope that I knock your head off. Seriously you spend more time ontop of other men then adam lambert. Have you even heard of muy thai or boxing? Because it's actually in the game and you can use it in a fight.

But then again why yould you? when you can just lie ontop other men and do fifty seven half-assed submissions in a row until you finally get one.

Oh by the way did you ever get your mouth piece back from that fan after dawyne keller knocked it out of your mouth in the first round of your last fight?

Just wondering.

*Edit*

Wait wait I'm not done yet. *Holds up a five dollar bill.* Here jimmy I'll give this to you if you can actually make it through the first round without spamming more then three takedowns or a submissions/

Then again you might not make it through the first round regardless if I come out there and knock your head off like I want too.

Congrats jimmy. You actually made it through all three rounds. Of course you did so by taking me to the ground and proceeding to dry hump for two of them. The good news you actualyl tried to hit the bad news you still can't knock anybody out and you're the master of lay and pray.

I asked for a rematch with the org owner but I'm not even sure I want one after your piss poor performance. You're the kalib starnes. Seriously dude LEARN TO STAND. How hard is that , bro? Did you hear all those people booing? Yeah thought so. You know why they were booing? Because you suck.

Seriously if you're a real man then in our next fight whenever it may be YOU'LL ACTUALLY STAND AND THROW instead of laying and praying. Boring ass punk.

Oh and I'm pretty sure I can keep my five dollars.

*Edit*

Ha I'm sorry jimmy. You're actually geting better you only went for two takedowns and two submissions in the first round. Of course they doesn't make up for your complete unwillingness to stand and bang. You have a harder time standing up then Stephen hawking.

And wow....Nice job throwing any respect I had for you out the window in the second round.

Ten sub attempts in one round and you still couldn't get me to tap, jimmy?REALLY? Jesus christ how'd you get that brown belt wipe your ass with a white one?

But wait "Jimmy won. King stop crying." Well let's see he won by decision and despite having NINETEEN sub attempts and a better BJJ BELT he still couldn't sub me. Seriously that's the most pathetic "win" I've ever seen in my life , jimmy. PLEASE JIMMY PLEASE! Your fans are begging you! My fans are begging you! The org owner is begging you! STAND AND BANG WITH ME! COME ON IF YOU AIN'T SCARED OF MY HANDS THEN STAND AND BANG!

Dealing with jimmy is like dealing with an eight year old. Like seriously you know how you'll tell an eight year old to pick up his clothes?It's like that. "Jimmy you can't lay and pray. You need to actually stand up and throw every once in awhile because it's interesting and it's what people want from the sport." And he just doesn't get it. You keep trying to explain it to him but he's f**king oblivious. On one hand I want to fight him so I can kick his ass but on the other hand it's like will he even learn anything from having his ass kicked?

Jimmy highes is a real man child. His nickname should actually be man child because he just doesn't understand the most basic f**king thoughts in the world.

I don't understand it. I wish jimmy would come on here and talk to me. So I could know what part of "Stand and bang" is confusing to him. I don't get it. Does he come from some sort of other planet were boxing and muy thai don't exist or what? If you're on planet earth you have to know what boxing is , right? So why do you continue to just not even try to do them? Seriously

I really really want to kick his ass but again will he even learn from it if I do? I just think I should stop talking about him and just let him wallow in his own stupidity.You can't save everyone. Some people are just dumb and there's nothing you could do to help them and jimmy is one of those people. He's too dumb to know what a stand up game and it's just pathetic.

Like seriously jimmy do you know what a fight rating? Do you know that when it's in the 30s and 40s it's bad? You do understand that? You see them booing your fights yet you don't change anything. I don't get it. Are you from bizzaro world? Do you think the fans are booing you because they like you? THEY DON'T! They hate you. Everybody does because you're boring. It's ridiclous.

Seriously.

• 1 month later...