The 2009 World MMA Awards

Well, from seeing the ending it says:

Watch it Only on Versus

January 6th, 2010, 9pm Eastern

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Taking a shot in the dark here but I'd say at the time you posted this question, and I post this, you can't?

Ask me again in 21 hours ^_^

Just watched it on Tivo, it was pretty much a UFC showcase, a couple WEC things got nominated but didn't win, no other org even mentioned, not even for ring girl of the year :)

Weepy tribute to Mask, Diego Sanchez drunk off his ass to receive an award, Cris Cyborg as a brunette and looking rather feminine, and Arianny with Dress of the Year award voted by me. A couple pretty funny vignettes in between the award presentations, like "Randy Couture-Divorce Lawyer" and "Kimbo-flex"

If you're a Dana/UFC hater, it'll be hell on you. Only an hour long so I guess worth watching.

Just watched it on Tivo, it was pretty much a UFC showcase, a couple WEC things got nominated but didn't win, no other org even mentioned, not even for ring girl of the year :)

You seem to have forgotten Tony Imada getting sub of the year and Bellator/Strikeforce/Dream being mentioned in the promotion of the year awards

Also

Has your partner gone up 3 weight classes? Keep your house, when you get rid of your spouse.....Randy Couture: Divorce Attorney :D