Future Idea and Question

TakashiHaito

In the future and a way for your fighters to spend money could it be possible to higher trainers in specific Martial Arts fields(I believe all would be open and not just those that are traditionally MMA as extra training could help.) The way I see it working is that on every day you train one of your training sessions would be with that specialized trainer.

It would be more personal than just training at the Gym as your fighters could have mentors and corner men.

My question is due the alliances available to VIPs work like Fight Camps? Or are Fight Camps not featured as of yet?

That's a Dope idea, tho' prolly hard/near impossible to implement.

Alliances are just collections of managers. At this point, they apparently serve no other purpose save to spur hotly debated e-peen showdowns.

I'd love to see some options for Alliances to make them more Fight Camp-esque, and maybe some trophies/hype for the alliance page to eh?

I would definitely love to see Fight Camps where fighters could spar and develop friendships and rivalries with other camps.

If they added in ways to add in-character talk this would be awesome.

Also, I think something should be added where every fighter has a background in Martial Arts and a experience in that art(Again any Marital Art in the world) which could influence their abilities in certain categories. Maybe setting any competitions they've been in would be cool as well, or sending your fighter to certain non MMA Martial Arts competitions would be good.