New Org: [JMFC]Snuggle Party Championships (SPC) in Amsterdam

Hello everybody! I'd like to tell you about our new organization, Snuggle Party Championships. We are a new org in Amsterdam dedicated to this fine sport of Mixed Martial Arts and all the highly technical barechested cuddling that occurs there in. Of course we're also fans of standing and banging.

We are currently offering fair contracts to fighters with 0-0, 1-0, 0-1, 1-1, 2-0, and 0-2 records. We're looking to build our talent from the ground up, and crown champions fairly quickly by running tournaments. We will be starting with 155, 170, and 185. I'm hoping to run an eight-man tournament in each weight class, though I will do bigger and smaller depending upon interest. Fighters beyond the size of the tournament will also get spots on cards, either earning a seed in the tournament or a spot in title contention once the tournament's complete.

Once we have established these three divisions, we will expand into 205 and 265, running tournaments there as well.

As our fighters and company grow we will be renegotiating to provide better contracts for our up and coming talent as well as working with other companies and organizations to give you the best fights and sponsorships available.

So contact me right away if you have an up and coming fighter at 155, 170, or 185 who needs a contract. In just a few fights, he could be a champion.

Snuggle Party Championships

http://xs.to/image-5ABC_4B4E7D7A.jpg

Welcome to the mix mobn and good luck with the org! Btw, what does that [JMFC] stand for?

"Jungle Movements Fight Club"

As macleana was saying, Blueprint Clothing has agreed to give a $5000 sponsorship to the tournament winners at 155, 170, and 185. In addition, the winners will also receive 10 free products from Blueprint! I'm very excited to be able to bring you such an opportunity at the beginning of your careers with me!

I am also working to find a sponsorship or prize for runners up in the tournament. And remember, every fighter signed with me is important, even if they don't make it past the first round. I will continue to provide competitive fights for your fighters to help build them up into big money contendership!

Slaughterhouse Nutrition has also come on board as a sponsor to provide a $3000 sponsorship to the runner up of each tournament, as well as financing Fight, Sub, and KO of the night bonuses for the first couple of events.

We need two more 170s and 5 more 155s to fill out those brackets. 185 is very empty right now and anybody interested in participating is welcome to PM me with a request.

#Press Release#

Up and Coming Manager Takashi Haito and the fighter he found while at a MMA expo in New York City, "The Disaster" Bernard Alman will be speaking about Alman's signing to JMFC tomorrow night in Amsterdam. Haito has already led Alman to his first MMA victory and both are very excited about the upcoming tournament.

#Press Release#

Up and Coming Manager Takashi Haito and the fighter he found while at a MMA expo in New York City, "The Disaster" Bernard Alman will be speaking about Alman's signing to JMFC tomorrow night in Amsterdam. Haito has already led Alman to his first MMA victory and both are very excited about the upcoming tournament.

SPC is very excited to have a talented up-and-coming lightweight like Bernard with us!

We have completed preparations for our first show, and the bracket for the Welterweight tourney will be announced soon! The show will also feature a special attraction non-tourney welterweight bout, and one fight from the Lightweight tourney as well!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1259682983rhoelogo.jpg

The RHOE would like to welcome SPC to not just the JMFC, but also to the elite group of awesomely named orgs. In a world where every other org has an X somewhere in its name, it is a breath of fresh air to see another org that understands that this game is not about being hardcore, it's about having a good time. I give this new org my coveted seal of quality.

http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac334/tapeleglock/luchaseal.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1259682983rhoelogo.jpg

The RHOE would like to welcome SPC to not just the JMFC, but also to the elite group of awesomely named orgs. In a world where every other org has an X somewhere in its name, it is a breath of fresh air to see another org that understands that this game is not about being hardcore, it's about having a good time. I give this new org my coveted seal of quality.

http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac334/tapeleglock/luchaseal.jpg

I'm extremely honored at the recognition! Barring any unforeseen craziness, the welterweight bracket is complete and the card will be up soon. The event goes down on a week from Saturday!

We are still looking for one or two 155ers, and several 185ers, so if you'd like to sign up, we're interested. Any experience level is welcome!

[We enter to a female reporter and and a Japanese man standing side by side. The Japanese man stands are 5'11'' and looks to be around 200 pounds. He wears white sunglasses that go along with his white suit. His attire is finished off by a black tie and black dress shoes. His hair has a few strands neatly spiked on the top of his head. Standing beside him is leading MMA reporter in the Netherlands Werinza De Jong who was dressed in a tan ladies business suit.]

[The Japanese man is the 24 year old manager of Jin Kazyang, Jaffro Jenkins, Tomasz Taraszewski, and Bernard Alman. The two are standing in a hotel lobby in the city of Amsterdam. Takashi Haito promised to comment of Bernard Alman's recent signing to Snuggle Party Championships. He stands with a confident look on his face as De Jong speaks into her microphone.]

De Jong: Haito-san, your client Bernard Alman had the biggest day of his life two nights ago when he signed for Snuggle Party Championships. How did you feel about him getting the opportunity to show his skills here in Amsterdam?

Haito: It was a big step for him and myself. I spoke with the front office of Snuggle Party Championships and made sure they were a serious promotion, and they assured me that they were into the business for the long hall and wanted to make a statement in Dutch Martial Arts. So, I told Bernard it would be a good idea to take them up on the offer and he took my advice.

De Jong: How do you feel Alman will fare in the 155 pound tournament to crown the first champion.

Haito: After his convincing win over Ikko Namaura, I have a ton of confidence in his ability to go deep into and win the tournament. Earlier today we were told SPC wanted Alman to fight a fighter by the name of Trey Wilson on the 31st at their "Don't Take Us Lightly" show.

De Jong: That's breaking news there. Are you going to accept the fight?

Haito: Most definitely. I'm going to make sure I have Alman prepared. I'm going to be his corner man for the entire tournament and have a lot of confident in him.

De Jong: Bernard is currently training at Peak Condition. I know he just joined the gym, but how have things been going so far?

Haito: I have no complaints, the gym is great, the training is great. Conal MacCollum seems to understand how to run a quality training facility. Bernard will be in great shape by the time of the fight.

De Jong: You seem quite confident going into this fight.

Haito: I am, the only thing I have to say to Trey Wilson is, Get Locked, Get Loaded, and Prepare to Bow Down.

De Jong: Strong words there, aren't you worried about giving Wilson bulletin board material?

[Takashi grins.]

Haito: Not at all, it will just make everything more interesting.

De Jong: Thank you for your time Haito-san. This is Werinza De Jong with Amsterdam Fight!

[Fades.]

The first show is completely finalized. We're very excited to bring you SPC 1: Welterweight Showdown: http://mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=44083

This promises to be a big night for a lot of up and comers and hopeful champions. This is the first step to the belt for these young and talented welterweights. SPC 2: Don't Take Us Lightly is just a couple fights away from being finalized as well, so look out for that as well!

SPC 1 has happened and it was a huge success! Everybody fought hard and have earned themselves a home in SPC. The awards are as follows:

KO of the Night: Sergeant Slaughter

Sub of the Night: Iye Shuman

Fight of the Night: Anevay Navajo and Jordan whittiker.

Each of these fighters will receive a 300 dollar sponsorship from Slaughterhouse Nutrition!

I'm very happy with everyone's performance and can't wait to set up the second round. Second round fights will be selected to create exciting matchups rather than drawing randomly. Good luck to everyone in the second round!

We're still signing fighters to all three weight classes, so please message me if you want to compete!

Announcing SPC3: Facepunching's Finest! http://mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=46546

Our third event. We're proud to bring you middleweight tourneys, 205s, heavyweights, and the return of Gregory House. After his sudden and surprising loss to Mark Kraken in the first round of the Welterweight GP, Gregory is ready to lay it all on the line and prove that he's the best at 170! Will Gregory make his triumphant return? Who will he face to crawl back to the top?

Watch out people! Any of the middleweights on this card could be a champion! Who's kicking ass? Who's taking names? Find out at Snuggle Party Championships 3: Facepunching's Finest!

[We enter to a female reporter and and a Japanese man standing side by side. The Japanese man stands are 5'11'' and looks to be around 200 pounds. He wears white sunglasses that go along with his white suit. His attire is finished off by a black tie and black dress shoes. His hair has a few strands neatly spiked on the top of his head. Standing beside him is leading MMA reporter in the Netherlands Werinza De Jong who was dressed in a tan ladies business suit.]

[The Japanese man is the 24 year old manager of Jin Kazyang, Jaffro Jenkins, Tomasz Taraszewski, and Bernard Alman. The two are standing in a hotel lobby in the city of Amsterdam. Takashi Haito promised to comment of Bernard Alman's recent signing to Snuggle Party Championships. He stands with a confident look on his face as De Jong speaks into her microphone.]

De Jong: Haito-san, your client Bernard Alman had the biggest day of his life two nights ago when he signed for Snuggle Party Championships. How did you feel about him getting the opportunity to show his skills here in Amsterdam?

Haito: It was a big step for him and myself. I spoke with the front office of Snuggle Party Championships and made sure they were a serious promotion, and they assured me that they were into the business for the long hall and wanted to make a statement in Dutch Martial Arts. So, I told Bernard it would be a good idea to take them up on the offer and he took my advice.

De Jong: How do you feel Alman will fare in the 155 pound tournament to crown the first champion.

Haito: After his convincing win over Ikko Namaura, I have a ton of confidence in his ability to go deep into and win the tournament. Earlier today we were told SPC wanted Alman to fight a fighter by the name of Trey Wilson on the 31st at their "Don't Take Us Lightly" show.

De Jong: That's breaking news there. Are you going to accept the fight?

Haito: Most definitely. I'm going to make sure I have Alman prepared. I'm going to be his corner man for the entire tournament and have a lot of confident in him.

De Jong: Bernard is currently training at Peak Condition. I know he just joined the gym, but how have things been going so far?

Haito: I have no complaints, the gym is great, the training is great. Conal MacCollum seems to understand how to run a quality training facility. Bernard will be in great shape by the time of the fight.

De Jong: You seem quite confident going into this fight.

Haito: I am, the only thing I have to say to Trey Wilson is, Get Locked, Get Loaded, and Prepare to Bow Down.

De Jong: Strong words there, aren't you worried about giving Wilson bulletin board material?

[Takashi grins.]

Haito: Not at all, it will just make everything more interesting.

De Jong: Thank you for your time Haito-san. This is Werinza De Jong with Amsterdam Fight!

[Fades.]

A message from Trey :

A message from Trey

SPC 2 happened, and despite a couple unprofessional managers it was quite successful! We have a promising batch of fighters for round two of the LW GP, and we are on track to dominate in the org rankings. We are going to be continuing that tournament on card number 5, where we will also crown our first LHW champion! All boulevards lead to belts!

Steve The Dead Meixcan is training extremely hard for the LHW crown. He is training as if this is the fight of his life. Come Feburary 20th he will be prepared and ready to put on a show for the fans!

• 2 weeks later...

SPC 4 was pretty successful, and we have some exciting contenders for our Welterweight Coronet. These fierce fighters can expect some big pay in their future.

We're currently recruiting all fighters in Amsterdam from 155-265. We'll take anybody from 0-0 on up. Extra money for fighters with winning records or high hype and popularity!

Great Org BTW. You are doing a good Job.

Thank you! I'm working very hard. I want to start handing out crazy contracts to everyone soon. A couple more very strong events should allow me to give everybody raises.

Congratulations to all the fighters who put their hearts into it today! Our card was very well rated, and as a result I can start giving raises to our top fighters!

Also congratulations to Steve the Dead Mexcain who won our LHW title in a surprising upset over Steven St. Pierre. I know Steven will be back to challenge for that title again.