Any artists out there?

people tell me i am an artist

i compose i paint and i work with clay

but most of the time i dont feel like being artistic

i notice most of the stuff here is pop-art

i am personaly more into fine-art aldo i hate its name because it suggests its beter then other arts

Hey Ryan ...

Never really understood the mania that some people have with these vinyl collectables (especially in Japan) ... I buddy of mine works for Mishka doing vinyl toy designs IF you think you come up with something that could sell I could def put you in touch with him. All the artists go by handles - his is L'Amour Supreme - I know he was just in Japan for the toy expo check out his flickr for some of his work and if you want to be in touch with him I can hook that up.

L'Amour Supreme Flickr

that is pretty sweet! i am pretty new to the scene, just starting my second full year of collecting/doing customs. I highly doubt I am anywhere near the level to be coming up with production pieces, but eventually would love to get there. This is something that I found, that got me away from other things and it is a good way for me to relax and create some artwork outside of my 9-5 graphic design job.

people tell me i am an artist

i compose i paint and i work with clay

but most of the time i dont feel like being artistic

i notice most of the stuff here is pop-art

i am personaly more into fine-art aldo i hate its name because it suggests its beter then other arts

well, most people who do pop art have no fine arts background. along with it comes their marginal art "skills" like doesn't even know how to fucking draw basic anatomy. i'm not saying everbody, but i work in an animation studio where 80% can't draw for shit. you just have to know some softwares then; voila! "artist".

sorry for the rant. the office sucks.

well, most people who do pop art have no fine arts background. along with it comes their marginal art "skills" like doesn't even know how to fucking draw basic anatomy. i'm not saying everbody, but i work in an animation studio where 80% can't draw for shit. you just have to know some softwares then; voila! "artist".

sorry for the rant. the office sucks.

unlike many others who like fine art

i dont think its any better or worse then pop art

i just noticed there was only pop-art

and you don`t have to be a greater drawer to be a fine artist

look at armando he is unschooled

http://www.museumhetvalkhof.nl/images/stor...nk/armando1.jpg

http://www.zeenz.nl/images/uploads/armando.jpg