EUFC - Official Smack Talk Thread

Welcome to the EUFC smack talk thread. This is a place for fighters to call out other fighters and owner Chad Slone will look at this and take it in to consideration when booking fights.....

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noone wants a piece of the new 185 champion Chad Slone....Hes 2-0 and noone has made it out of the 2nd rd yet.....just look at Steve Mcwrights face after EUFC 1 for proof

No real smack talk here just looking forward seeing Gracie have that belt wrapped around his waist.

Gracie said earlier this morning: "You know csgsu, you could've gave that guy an easier fight than me. It's a shame he'll be a one and done champion. You know what? I'm not even going to train for this fight, just to make it fair I'm going to sit around, watch TV, smoke cigarettes and drink Vodka for the next couple of weeks. :mf_popcorn1: and eat popcorn of course.

Hell, I won't even walk to the mailbox, I'll just hop on my little rascal/hover round and then back to the sofa for another cocktail." :pootling:

May 04, 2009 Las Vegas Daily Tribune Reports: A Frank Ricard statement was given by his manager after his fight with Mark Renton.

"My fighter Frank Ricard, champion at 265 in the EUFC is calling out anyone who can hang with him. He told me this morning that the championship fight was not worth coming out of the gym except for getting the belt put around his waist by EUFC owner Chad Slone. He knows your not a real champion until you defend the title but trust me, I saw him in the gym today and I feel sorry for his next challenger. So if you are ready for the real deal at this weight, challenge at your own risk."

Kyle Mustain: I am ready for you Jonathan Campbell. Your one and only win has came from a little pud who hasn't won a single match. I am going to dominate you.

Mr. Campbell has released the following statement;

"Although I respect Kyle's accomplishments in his career, he has only fought one fighter that is well rounded like me. And if you care to take a look into his fight history you'll see that the result of the contest speaks for its self. The only difference is, I won't let this one get out of the first round."

Christopher Boykin:" Terry Im suprised you can sit up right and talk after I dropped you in 5 seconds....injury or no injury you cant last in the cage with me!!!!"

The Las Vegas Times, spoke with the representive of Frank Ricard after the EUFC fight night 1, to get his reactions on the comments made toward him. Manager Leslie Morrow says "Frank chuckled to himself for a minute or two before saying that he is like the 7-11 store. He may not always be doing his business but he is always open to do work." The Las Vegas times also goes on to record this comment from Leslie Morrow "I don't know who in their right mind would call out this type of man, I know I wouldn't wake the beast. It's like he's a tiger at the zoo prowling around till it's feeding time again." This reporter also got the chance to sit in a watch this man train and let me tell you folks "He is the Truth".

Until next time this is your local fight reporter,

Ron Burgundy

Christopher Boykin:" Terry Im suprised you can sit up right and talk after I dropped you in 5 seconds....injury or no injury you cant last in the cage with me!!!!"

Let me work my way back up the chain and we can go again, hopefully you will have the belt so I can take that away from you.

Owner Chad Slone:"Butter Bean you want a piece of Mcfly go out and beat Fedor Pain and you will get a shot at Mcfly. So McFly get ready because Im going to make this happen."

Davi Gracie says," I'm ready for the cream of the crop at 265+, I want the best and only the best. That is why I'm calling out Christopher Boykin, I've already beaten Christopher Wallace and feel I'm ready to be a champion. After I KO Boykin I'll KO McFly, and after that I'll beat anyone who comes for my belt." :thankyou:

Ron Burgundy reporting. I interviewed Aiden MacMadchea after his shocking win over Faber. He said "Well you dont go into a fight thinking your going to lose and I didnt but I didnt expect it to be that easy. I hope this shows the EUFC owner Chad Slone that I'm ready for some cream of the crop opponents." After this showing it is this reporters opinion that he is ready to make his move up the latter.

Until next time Keep it classy Vegas,

Ron Burgundy

Davi Gracie says," I'm ready for the cream of the crop at 265+, I want the best and only the best. That is why I'm calling out Christopher Boykin, I've already beaten Christopher Wallace and feel I'm ready to be a champion. After I KO Boykin I'll KO McFly, and after that I'll beat anyone who comes for my belt." :thankyou:

Christopher Boykin was asked about Davi Gracie's comments regarding him and his response was "Who is Davi Gracie". The reporter than said you know he beat christopher wallace at EUFC fight night 2. Christopher Boykin said " sorry hes not relevant to me so hes not important. Hes on undercards while im knocking people out in 5 seconds not even breaking a sweat. How about he beat someone before calling out the elite of this organization. Hes using me to get his name out there."

Christopher Boykin was asked about Davi Gracie's comments regarding him and his response was "Who is Davi Gracie". The reporter than said you know he beat christopher wallace at EUFC fight night 2. Christopher Boykin said " sorry hes not relevant to me so hes not important. Hes on undercards while im knocking people out in 5 seconds not even breaking a sweat. How about he beat someone before calling out the elite of this organization. Hes using me to get his name out there."

[/quote\]

When Davi Gracie was asked to respond here's what he said," Christopher Boykin is a spoon fed fighter. That is why he knocked a guy out in 5 seconds. Hell, if I was fighting losers I'd do that too. I fought an established fighter in my debut and came out victorious. If he's too scared to fight me,that's fine. But you can only run for so long. To answer his question of who Davi Gracie is, he's the next EUFC super-heavyweight champion!"

This could get ugly

This is fresh off the press to your plates. Reporter Ron Burgundy caught up with Marty McFly and asked him about this Davi Gracie comment. To this he said "Well every person thinks they are the best until someone better shows them the way. As for this dude saying he is the next EUFC champ at MY weight, well he is going to have to take it from me in my sleep because in the cage there is no shot for him to even hold it while I enter the ring. Plus he has to wait in line just to get a ticket to the show because right now I'm training and getting ready for Butter Bean who is a tough and worthy opponent." That is all this fighter had to say on the subject before he returned to for his second session in the gym for the day.

As always until next time keep it classy Vegas.

Ron Burgundy

Tom Lawlor: " Im coming in here undefeated and I want to keep it that way, I'll fight whoever Chad throws in front of me, sooner or later I'll be raising that belt above my head... so watch out Light Weight Division...daddy's here"

I love that Ron Burgundy is reporting on these fights. :thankyou: You don't get any bigger than that. Did you know he has many leather bound books and his apartment smells of rich Mahogany? Very classy MMA Tycoon Fighting reporter.

OP, may my fighter have his next interview with Mr. Burgundy?

Butter Bean "After I knock out Fedor Pain, I want McFly's title. I'm the top ranked Super Heavyweight in the EUFC...I want my shot"

ButterBean you Fat double chin fake MMA fighting ex boxer. You Fought Fedor Pain( King Kong). Why don't you fight Fedor Pain (the second coming). You want a shot I'll give you one, in your %$@.

ButterBean, I released Fedor before you fought him. You beat him due to a lack of my game plan. Let's rumble. I'll keep killing people out until I get to you. Oh it's on! You want to talk trash about Fedor Pain. I know another guy name Fedor Pain and he's the (Second Coming). I'm going to give you a two for one. Do you want your two piece combo with a biscuit. I'm going to check your chin fatboy. I bet you sweat chicken grease. On second thought I better not give you the two piece, you might eat it. I'm going to leave you laying on the mat ! I got your number. Your simple game plan won't work against me. You better check the news and read the interviews, Fedor (The Second Coming) is coming for you!

Owner Chad Slone:"Butter Bean you want a piece of Mcfly go out and beat Fedor Pain and you will get a shot at Mcfly. So McFly get ready because Im going to make this happen."

Yo Chad. Please give me Butter Bean. I don't care if he loses to Marty. This is Hughes- Serra. ButterBean! How do you want your two piece combo? The only reason you beat Fedor( King Kongo) is because I released him. Fedor the second coming's got your number. You better check the News and interviews, Fedor's back, and he coming for you.

Yo Chad. Please give me Butter Bean. I don't care if he loses to Marty. This is Hughes- Serra. ButterBean! How do you want your two piece combo? The only reason you beat Fedor( King Kongo) is because I released him. Fedor the second coming's got your number. You better check the News and interviews, Fedor's back, and he coming for you.

I would give you butter bean but you guys are on 2 differnt weight classes now I dont know of a way around this.....

I would give you butter bean but you guys are on 2 differnt weight classes now I dont know of a way around this.....

After this contract is up i'll be glad to go up to 265+. Don't know how that would work if I have the 265 belt. Maybe a two fight deal at super or something. Butter Bean lose some weight this is MMA not Sumo! Besides you might have a heart attack and die before I can kill you. Either way your going to see (The Second Coming) real soon fat boy!