EUFC - Official Smack Talk Thread

I love that Ron Burgundy is reporting on these fights. :thankyou: You don't get any bigger than that. Did you know he has many leather bound books and his apartment smells of rich Mahogany? Very classy MMA Tycoon Fighting reporter.

OP, may my fighter have his next interview with Mr. Burgundy?

Well, I don't know. Mr Burgundy has a lot on his plate right now covering Manager Leslie Morrow fighters but if that is what you want, I will put in a good word with him for you. Just email me the results of your fights, who you fought and the outcome. Ron Burgundy will do the rest.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christopher Boykin fought another fighter that was injured. He must have some inside connections, Terry Sheets is on the climb back up looking for revenge.

Owner Chad Slone "Christopher Boykins came to me this morning and asked that he get a piece of Terry Sheets again because Terry Sheets is running his mouth against him. I granted his request and we will have the rematch at EUFC 3....good luck to both fighters.."

i have a statement from my fighter Baki Hanma:

"i thank Mr Chad Slone for giving me the opportunity to fight for the HW belt, i will work hard and i do hope not to disappoint the people who support me and the management. i know that Frank Ricard and i belong to the same Alliance, but we have to fight because we all want to be the best."

Tom Lawlor: " Im coming in here undefeated and I want to keep it that way, I'll fight whoever Chad throws in front of me, sooner or later I'll be raising that belt above my head... so watch out Light Weight Division...daddy's here"

After his AM workout Sherdog.com caught up with "Irish" Seany Sullivan and asked him to comment on the lightweight division in the EUFC. After a barrage of unwrittable comments "Irish" stated he wants Lawlor to know he is no ones daddy, just everyones bitch.

Eleventhsun do you have any fighters in the EUFC because its easy to do a lot of talking when you dont have to fight the best......

Fight the best huh? I didn't realize fighting 2 injured fighters in a row inducted you into the "elite" My fighter Richard Ramirez(2635) had this to say :"If PRIDE had given me 2 injured opponents for my first 2 victories, I would have enjoyed not having to get punched in the face. My manager will have 10 fighters in the next few weeks, and my cousin would love a go at Boykin at 300 lbs, or any of the talent in the division"

I like the ideas the EUFC management has, the pajama party definitely sounds like the place to be, my fighters will be in attendance sporting their jam jams!!!

Fight the best huh? I didn't realize fighting 2 injured fighters in a row inducted you into the "elite" My fighter Richard Ramirez(2635) had this to say :"If PRIDE had given me 2 injured opponents for my first 2 victories, I would have enjoyed not having to get punched in the face. My manager will have 10 fighters in the next few weeks, and my cousin would love a go at Boykin at 300 lbs, or any of the talent in the division"

I like the ideas the EUFC management has, the pajama party definitely sounds like the place to be, my fighters will be in attendance sporting their jam jams!!!

Well have fun at the pajama jammy jam.....its the place to be seen :mf_popcorn1:

Well, I don't know. Mr Burgundy has a lot on his plate right now covering Manager Leslie Morrow fighters but if that is what you want, I will put in a good word with him for you. Just email me the results of your fights, who you fought and the outcome. Ron Burgundy will do the rest.

Oh yes, The Leslie Morrow, a fine ship it was.....quite a story indeed.

Kyle Mustain: Thanks for signing your death warrant!!!!!!! I don't blame you for not signing it the first time. No one in their right minds wants to fight Bruce Lee. It's on now!!!!!!!! I thought I was going to have to send my manager to your house and hang you from the third floor. Get it together and if your that scare go to church. I'm going to choke you out, wake you up and kick you right between your eyes. What kind of name is Mustain anyway. A Dragon thrumps a horse any day.

Kaleb, I have accepted an offer to fight you.......will you accept the offer to face me?

Remember, you are fighting against Johnny "Kobra Kai" Lawrence........................

Fear does NOT exist in this dojo!

Pain does NOT exist in this dojo!

Defeat does NOT exist in this dojo!

A man confronts you, he is the enemy and the enemy deserves NO MERCY!!

Be ready!!

Last night I found manager Leslie Morrow in the dark corner of a badly lit bar, shaking his head. I knew the reason for this right away as I had just come from the EUFC: Masters of the Universe. Where his fighter Johnny Utah was beat in the first round of his title shot. Morrow had only this to say about the evening "Well sometimes you win and it feels like your on top of the world but when you lose it shows you the real distance you have come and what you have left to reach the peak. My fighter lost tonight but his climb has just begun. I give my congrats to his opponent and 205 weight class champ Mr. Cloverleaf." After seeing him like this over just one fight, I was shocked. I got him another round and parted ways with him for the evening knowing he would have his guys back in the gym working on what went wrong in that fight. As always keep it classy Vegas.

-Ron Burgundy

As a favor to manager Leslie Morrow. I was asked to cover New 155lbs champion of the EUFC, Choice Gracie. I would like to give my congrats to him on a first round RNC sub of former champion Nick Johnson at EUFC: Masters of the Universe. Choice's translator told me this is what he said when I asked how the fight went and what it felt like to be crowned champion. Choice said "The fight was pretty much a over before it started, I want to knock him out but I got his back and took my chance and made him tap. As for being newly crowned champion, I knew it was a matter of time. I plan on staying here for a while." If this is what he really said I will just have to trust the translator but as for the man himself, he looks like a true champion, I hope he can stay on top. As for me it's back to the bar but Vegas you know how it goes, keep it classy.

-Ron Burgundy

As a favor to manager Leslie Morrow. I was asked to cover New 155lbs champion of the EUFC, Choice Gracie. I would like to give my congrats to him on a first round RNC sub of former champion Nick Johnson at EUFC: Masters of the Universe. Choice's translator told me this is what he said when I asked how the fight went and what it felt like to be crowned champion. Choice said "The fight was pretty much a over before it started, I want to knock him out but I got his back and took my chance and made him tap. As for being newly crowned champion, I knew it was a matter of time. I plan on staying here for a while." If this is what he really said I will just have to trust the translator but as for the man himself, he looks like a true champion, I hope he can stay on top. As for me it's back to the bar but Vegas you know how it goes, keep it classy.

-Ron Burgundy

As Choice's manager I heard in advance that the legendary Mr. Burgundy was doing a piece on Choice and mentioned to Choice that he just made the big time.....without hesitation he wanted to release the following statement in broken English...Choice chose to speak for himself without an interpreter. He said the following:

"Misssesert Burgundy is an international hero of news and is the best man for news, honors for me for Missssesert Burgundy I'm appreciated for Misssesert Burgundy to fight my follow and know I win."

Choice immediately demanded to send Mr. Burgundy a fine bottle of Jameson single malt Scotch..because he know Mr Burgundy enjoys Scotch...

http://deadlinescotland.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/irish-whiskey-jameson1.jpg

He also demanded I send a wheel of the finest Baby Swiss cheese I could find in the area for Baxter.

http://www.heinis.com/catalog/images/BabySw12ozWeb1.jpg

I spoke with my fighter Terry Sheets earlier today and he was wondering if Christopher Boykin had good health insurance cause he is gonna rip his arm off in about 4 days.

Health Insurance Plan For Boykin? This what he had to say to that "Terry Sheets? Ohh yea hes that guy that I knocked out in 5 seconds right? Ohh thats my fight......Hawaii here I come!!!! I dont need to train for this fight. Hes a no good ugly chump. Ohh but his moms hot, I took her out last night." There you have it Boykins is taking Terry Sheets mom to Hawaii!!!!

Kyle Mustain: Bruce, I wish you the best of luck in your fight against me because your going to need it. All the people you have fought in the past are crap compared to me and in fact you even fought the same guy twice who sucked. All your hyped up to be is a little punk for me to take out.

Bruce Lee: Thats the man I want to fight! Finally! Glad you could make it! What did you do buy some self help tapes? Hope you took pictures with that belt. I'm so glad this is for the title. Now I can beat you for five rounds instead of three. Do you think I don't see your game. It's weak.

Wait, did I hear that you called me a punk!!!!!!!!!! Hears your game plan; Take me down dry hump me and have me submit just to keep you from humping my leg. If I remember correctly you have been submitted once for dry humping. I have two submissions on my record. Better get those hands right and try to stand up. Oh but wait there's no time! What will you do? Take me down and get submitted like you did in your first fight or stay standing and get kicked in the head? We both know you don't have any power plus your smaller than me by 10 pounds! On the ground I'll be on top smacking you around until you cut or give me your back. You will probably give your back out of habit!!!!!!!! But I won't dry hump you like you want. I'll just put you in the Dragon Sleeper. As for standig you will probably try to clinch me so you can be close enough to try to kiss me and thats when I'll push your little weak body off of me and kick you in the head. Do try to keep up, I'm kinda fast! And who you calling a punk.

Guest Jackson
As Choice's manager I heard in advance that the legendary Mr. Burgundy was doing a piece on Choice and mentioned to Choice that he just made the big time.....without hesitation he wanted to release the following statement in broken English...Choice chose to speak for himself without an interpreter. He said the following:

"Misssesert Burgundy is an international hero of news and is the best man for news, honors for me for Missssesert Burgundy I'm appreciated for Misssesert Burgundy to fight my follow and know I win."

Choice immediately demanded to send Mr. Burgundy a fine bottle of Jameson single malt Scotch..because he know Mr Burgundy enjoys Scotch...

http://deadlinescotland.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/irish-whiskey-jameson1.jpg

He also demanded I send a wheel of the finest Baby Swiss cheese I could find in the area for Baxter.

http://www.heinis.com/catalog/images/BabySw12ozWeb1.jpg

This is Jessie, Choices frist manager! I created Choice and I mean that in every aspect! Thats right Jessie Jackson. Check it out. I have another fighter who is Choices size. His name is Bas Rutten. I like Choice but your big mouth is starting to hit a cord. When my contract is up, were going to be paying you a visit. If we can't we might offer insight into how to beat him if you don't close your mouth!! Just like Choice all of my fighters are good but not unbeatalbe. Trust me I know of Choices Tai and Ground game!! I also know how to beat him. So congrats Choice but your manager is gong to get you knocked out. Yes I said knocked out because I know it would be hard to submit you. Yes you have a hard chin I remember because I trained you!! Bas is just a little better than you. I trained you to be aggressive on the ground but Bas Rutten can counter that aggression! Your frist win was with me remember! I'm the one who trained you to choke people out and how to avoid strikes and I hope you keep your knewly won title for a long time. Tell our new manager to keep his mouth zipped and I won't take it from you!!!!! PS new manager your record is 15-10 mine is 8-0

2 posts and both of them fun and I'm talking too much? Enjoy being 8-0 because you won't be saying that much longer I can assure you of this. In addition taking what you think you know about Choice and trying to create problems is less than classy. Choice is not the same fighter anyway, but I must say thank you for making a good fighter and then releasing him and allowing me to make him great instead of a work in progress. Don't be bitter. You made your bed, now lie in it good sir.

Bruce Lee: Thats the man I want to fight! Finally! Glad you could make it! What did you do buy some self help tapes? Hope you took pictures with that belt. I'm so glad this is for the title. Now I can beat you for five rounds instead of three. Do you think I don't see your game. It's weak.

Wait, did I hear that you called me a punk!!!!!!!!!! Hears your game plan; Take me down dry hump me and have me submit just to keep you from humping my leg. If I remember correctly you have been submitted once for dry humping. I have two submissions on my record. Better get those hands right and try to stand up. Oh but wait there's no time! What will you do? Take me down and get submitted like you did in your first fight or stay standing and get kicked in the head? We both know you don't have any power plus your smaller than me by 10 pounds! On the ground I'll be on top smacking you around until you cut or give me your back. You will probably give your back out of habit!!!!!!!! But I won't dry hump you like you want. I'll just put you in the Dragon Sleeper. As for standig you will probably try to clinch me so you can be close enough to try to kiss me and thats when I'll push your little weak body off of me and kick you in the head. Do try to keep up, I'm kinda fast! And who you calling a punk.

Kyle Mustain: Do you think your funny putting all those sexual references into MMA. That's what people do who don't know the sport. Your two submissions are all against the same guy who has no skill on the ground. And your other fight was against a pud. Your lanky body has no strength behind it so why are you saying that I have no strength. Just wait you haven't fought a real fighter yet and your in for a big surprise buddy. Lets see if you can even last a few rounds in the cage with me after cutting all that weight. You will be dead tired after the first round then you will get dominated.

Guest Jackson
Kyle Mustain: Do you think your funny putting all those sexual references into MMA. That's what people do who don't know the sport. Your two submissions are all against the same guy who has no skill on the ground. And your other fight was against a pud. Your lanky body has no strength behind it so why are you saying that I have no strength. Just wait you haven't fought a real fighter yet and your in for a big surprise buddy. Lets see if you can even last a few rounds in the cage with me after cutting all that weight. You will be dead tired after the first round then you will get dominated.

I don't think I'm funny! Last I checked calling someone a punk is a sexual reference. But all jokes aside you did your homework on me, thats good. Your right about cutting weight taking energy out of Bruce. It's a good thing I got him on the treadmill for his last training camp. Sorry you didn't have time to train after your long title fight. What were you thinking taking a fight that soon. O, I forgot it was me calling you out that made you take the fight. Shame on you, you should have controlled your emotions. Looks like you will just have enough time to recover before fighting Bruce. Can you see my master plan now? See I did a little homework myself. All of the people that you have submitted have been white belts. When you got in the ring with a blue belt you couldn't finish. Yes I noticed that also. You had several sub attempts but no luck in your last fight. Well if you didn't check, Bruce is a blue belt who can finish and you are still recovering from your last fight ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for not knowing the sport; I have completed in international comps in Judo the last one in Orlando Florida. I have done Karate for 15 years and went 5-1 in kickboxing. I've trained JKD grappling, Kali and Aikido. You might not count Aikido and the way I see it used I agree but I have one wristlock submission in a real grappling match and one standing armlock submission in a very real fight when I was attacked while working as a Correctional Officer. Well he submitted but I didn't let go but don't tell anyone. It's true if you don't stop when they yell bad things happen. I was doing MMA before it had a name, you know back when it all was UFC. But anyway I'll keep it light. Good luck to you also now that you see the game plan, you now know your the one thats going to need it.

P.S. you were on the right track when you declined the fight the first time. Heres some MMA 101: Never fight if you can't win, never get emotional and always go with your first instinct. By the way that will be $100 dollars for the managers lesson from me and $100 dollars for Bruce for the fight lesson he's going put on. US currency please!