Contracts

Since they release the fighters figures in real life i wondered if people would share with everyone their top fighters base pay and win bonus?

Anyone? :D

I have no issue with that. My top fighter is locked in a 5 fight deal and won 2 of those but his contract is a little low. I had a guy dominate 2 fights in Pride and he got a 100/450/450 contract from Choke after that. My guy who is fighting in King of Rios gets 300/300/300.

I have a fighter with no fights yet who is getting 300/250/300 :)

Ya I have 2 guys in Japan and one in Brazil. Contracts in Canada (so I am told)are more lucrative as well as some orgs in Brazil. My guy in the King of Rios GP doesn't have any fights and Theon told me that his base is higher than what he gave me but I have the chance at 25K so I jumped on it. And its still better than 95% of the offers I would have gotten anyway.

I will say that the most lucrative CFC contract at the moment is 1500 to show and 2000 to win. There are more than half a dozen people who make over 1000 to show under the CFC and I would estimate that approximately 65-70% of the fighters in CFC are in contracts at or near 500/500.

Currently my highest paid guy is one of my newly created fighters making 650/650 at AFC. My best guy is making crap, so I can't wait till the contract expires and I can cash in. So far the best offers I've received have typically been from the AFC, which has been slightly higher than the contracts offered to me by the CFC.

My 0-0 SHW King Zulu (making debut tonight) got a 800/900/900 in Rio, WCC organization lol! 3 fights

I don't know if he wanted to give me 80/90/90 instead, this is pretty crazy

King Zulu knocked that fool out in 12 seconds! He's well worth that money, Zulu is taking over the Super Heavy division.

Look at that 300 pounds, 7 feet 2 inches monster http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16w19.jpg

Those are some pretty big contracts for unproven fighters/managers! I'm sure once the game goes live and we see a little bit more saturation in the market the Org's will only be giving proven and loyal managers those type of lucrative contracts. I think there will be a little market correction as to the base pay for a 0-0 fighter. Right now many companies are still trying to build up their rosters.

yeah, that's why I floated the idea of a "new fighter" cap in a different thread.

Some brand new fight org owner will break the bank trying to build his roster, go belly up in a few weeks, and then all those excited new players will be sh*t out of luck waiting for those contracts to expire. I know, it would probably never work, but it's a thought.

It's odd. In St Pete, we're fighting like dogs over new fighters while a guy I made in London about 4 days ago hasn't gotten a nibble. What's up, London fight orgs?

:P

Damn i wish i was in Canada and the CFC, maybe one day lol

My top guys is 3-0 205lb champ of Synchronicity and only gets 200/400/400

I do find it pretty interesting how different the economies have become in different regions. That's a cool twist on the game.

There are more than half a dozen people who make over 1000 to show under the CFC and I would estimate that approximately 65-70% of the fighters in CFC are in contracts at or near 500/500.

I just wanted to chime in and say that Matt speaks the truth.

He gave one of my fighters a 500/500/500 contract with zero fights on his record. That is by faaaaaaaaaaar the biggest contract offer I have ever received.

CFC ROCKS!

I think the more an organization grows and it able to pay out......the more a young fighter will get. Im trying to build a roster at EUFC and Im not going to pay someone so much and than have to fold the organization, but I will take care of fighters that are winning on their 2nd contract....

King Zulu knocked that fool out in 12 seconds! He's well worth that money, Zulu is taking over the Super Heavy division.

Look at that 300 pounds, 7 feet 2 inches monster http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16w19.jpg

Feng wei would maul him.

all my fighters in Brazil got big contracts for starters

i guess that was the trend for new orgs starting out last month

no joke they all got fat signing bonuses and either 800 show 800 win or 900 show 900 win contracts

then my bro has fighters in japan who's locked in for 5 fights for 100/100/100 hehehe i think the reason behind that is when he created his acct in japan it was saturated with fighters and not that plenty of fight orgs

all my fighters in Brazil got big contracts for starters

i guess that was the trend for new orgs starting out last month

no joke they all got fat signing bonuses and either 800 show 800 win or 900 show 900 win contracts

then my bro has fighters in japan who's locked in for 5 fights for 100/100/100 hehehe i think the reason behind that is when he created his acct in japan it was saturated with fighters and not that plenty of fight orgs

Really that's surprising. I have mostly stuck to Canada because of the great training camps and great pay, but I recently built a fighter in Brazil, and I thought for sure I would get some decent offers, but I had to settle for a lowball offer in a smaller show. That's alright though, barring any big setbacks I expect him to do quite well and after 3 fights I should be able to get a good offer.

Guest TJay

I just made my guys a couple days ago and only got one offer which was in St Pete. I accepted for 250/150/250 for 3 fights.

That's not what the scout tool says and his name not is not as cool as KING ZULU.

there's a lot that tool doesn't tell you. All it tells you is boxing, MT, Wrestling, and BJJ which yes hell I would say most heavy's look better on paper. But once you get into that octogon its a different story. Yet to have a punch or kick or ground strike or anything hit him in 4 fights.