• I’ve been reading through this thread and I’m honestly shocked..  I’ve bought 2 VIP exchanges for above 700k, but according to the thread - it’s like 500k is a lot. So, I just wanted to say that I’m looking to purchase ANY VIP exchange that is at least 850k per year. This offer might be outlandish to those above, lol. But, I bought a VIP exchange for 733 per month and the other 833 pm very recently.   If you can do 850k per month then message me. Cheers,
    • MY BAD these bad boys are claimed or already submitted. I can cook up some ones to put up for sale or work on a custom one with you 
    • Great work mate! I'll definitely get in touch soon.
    • Seth Christian woke from his coma and asked is the tournament still happening?
    • I don’t know if that was a smart or dumb strategy but you won in the end. You were the most damaged fighter while also being one of the most beloved underdogs. Was it worth it to lose a few brain cells to earn that prize? Juan is set for life now. There are no set rules when it comes to winning in life and Mr. Estrella just proved it. Congrats my friend