• Turned my private gym into a public one a few months back with the completely separate idea of making the public training situation in London less crowded/shit. Starting to run out of slots myself too at this point so being able to have 11 other gyms at the same time would surely make a dent in training accessibility. With multis out of the question I'd be up for franchising for sure
    • Seems they wouldn't really need to exist anymore. Though considering how botched the org situation was for two of the last Island seasons that's also not necessarily a bad thing on a surface level (or we could just get active people to run orgs who won't quit out and leave people on the hook for weeks)
    • Dissecting The Lineup For The UFC’s Annual Trip To ‘The City Of Light’ This Weekend Read the Full Article Here[url={url}]View the full article[/url]
    • Before UFC Fight Night: Moicano vs Saint Denis, Let’s Take A Look Back At What Happened The Last Time The Octagon Was In Paris  Read the Full Article Here[url={url}]View the full article[/url]
    • lmao I did awful. Congrats on your first event : )