Clothing improvements

Been thinking about this for a little while. Currently on the Existing Designs page there is a check box for "on sale" - right now that controls whether or not that item is available for purchase. I am thinking it would be nice to have another check box that would indicated when an item is "ON SALE or Clearance" meaning prices have been reduced. I think that would be a nice piece to have so people could see that you have marked the price of an item down. So the clothing page would have Price: $XX (with a strikeout) $new sale price.

Another thing that might be cool and probably a huge headache would be a way to offer coupon/sale codes. A code the owners could advertise for say $20% off the purchase or a buy one get one free code? Something to make owning/operating clothing a little more exciting.

We need some new things to keep it fresh, I just don't know exactly what those are just yet...

This just requires people to overprice and then put on "sale." Pretty much like real life.

Coupons would be great but understandably difficult to correctly implement.

I could go on for days about the work that needs to be done with clothing companies.

Indulge Simco, t'would be nice to hear, having rub 2 clothing firms before and gettign slightly bored with the slow trickle of funds - more excitement is certainly needed