Immortals New York

Steel

Safdar Al Razi-

PEEL you get my record wrong! I made another pathetic 170lber scream for mercy! We go to after party at our new Club Hairy Beaver 2!

My and Zayed will be the ones with your mothers and sisters! Gettings shots of body from them!

Despite persistant rumors to the contrary, Steel's mother and sister are not the hairy goat-like creatures seen in the vicinity of the INY headquarters. These self same creatures were also hired recently for a private party at Hairy Beaver 2. What these things are exactly is not known, but they are most assuredly NOT related to Steel. Although it has not been ruled out that some sort of illicit genetic research has been happening near the INY headquarters in an effort to create mind numbingly stupid beings for use in MMA cages. Safdar al Razi and Zayeed Abdulla may be the first of those genetic experiments to have been turned loose. With mixed results.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/25/Smalfut.jpg photo shows one of the "women" working the private party at the Hairy Beaver 2

• Upvote 1

A win is a win no? Ventura did fail to live up in expectations in his previous fight despite putting on a striking clinic against Fallon. I expect a TKO but he did not deliver for me. Perhaps the cut to 185 robbed him of some of his power? Anyway, Ventura will fight Aquino,. Youngblood, Melton Sr, Kally, or anyone else that INY puts in front of him. I will not turn down anyone who says they will/want to fight Ventura as long as INY management offers the fight. If I get a fight offer, no matter who it is against, I will fight them.

Dean Holliday’s Top 5

November 2012 INY Rankings

135lber’s

Marku Parascu and Jackson Delahunt remain the only undeafeted fighters with 2 or more fights under their belts. I don’t like declaring ANY fighter a “beast” until they have at least 5 fights, so for the 135lber’s, let’s wait and see.

145lber’s

With former champion Nick Shields being stripped of the title, there is no current Champion.

#1 Nick Shields (8-0) last fight defeated Aadilou Ankutse on Oct 14th. In my opinion , anyone who wants to be “considered” champion, has to go through Shields to be “called” a champion. With a fight /win just a month ago, I’m frankly puzzled as to “why” Shields doesn’t still have the belt? He’s still contracted to INY for 2 more fights???

#1 Chuck Norris (7-0) – recently defeated Aadilou Ankutse to keep a perfect record. No current fight signed.

#2 Shane Mayweather (5-1) – Hasn’t fought since beating Love on 9-29? Only loss is to Norris. Resting…

#3 Samuel Washington (8-1) Recently mowed down, Butcher, Pintor, and Cold..8 straight,but no Top 5’s.

#4 Humberto Manuel Arboleda (5-1) Has beaten up on Magaba and Kittens.

#5 Frank Gallagher (5-3) Lost to Shields, and Mayweather, but has beaten Ankutse, Montes, and Hawkins

Honorable Mention: Aadilou Ankutse (6-4) – 2 straight losses…, Humberto Montes (5-3) who will fight fellow honorable mention Kevin Hawkins (4-2), and lastly Skull Crash (4-2) who needs to fight a “name”.

155lber's Glenn Wauler – (8-2) has defeated Brian McGuire (who has exited) ,and recently Vladdy for the belt! No fights inked.

#1 Aldous Huxley (9-1) – Recently beat Cerezo and Corey Smith . Will fight Mr. Saunders

#2 Vladimir Van Kirkland (12-3) recently loses the belt. No fights inked.

#3 Corey Smith (8-4) Losses to Van Kirkland, McGuire… and most recently Huxley. Wins over Butcher and Muang.

#4 Carver Cade (8-3) Set for rematch with Kasem Muang

#5 Shane Wellman Junior (9-7) fought Top 5’s for losses, needs to put a string together

Honorable Mention: Joe Saunders (8-4), Knowshon Zavier (4-0) beat Muang and a tough R. Devaney

170lber's - Erik Bennett (10-3) defeats Tari Cuhna for the title. Inked to fight Santa Cruz.

#1 Tari Cunha (8-2) Looses title. Inked to fight Donald Stewart.

#2 Maxim Kharlamov (4-1) Beats Top 5 Donald Stewart to earn the 3 slot

#3 John Monroe (8-1) –Suffers a draw to lower ranked Kharlamov. Nothing inked.

#4 Donald Stewart (7-5) Needs to finish one with Lee and Uesugi on his tail.

#5 Santa Cruz (6-2) beats Uesugi, and has a title shot with Bennet after 1 INY showing..ehhhh???

Honorable Mention: Dan Haley (5-1), Frank Steinberg (5-2)

185lber's - Anthony Ventura (7-0) Stays PERFECT with a huge win over Archie Fallon. A “W” over C.Meyers would make the tri-fecta! No defense inked as of yet.

#1 Archie Fallon (9-3) – Loses to champ Ventura.

#2 Rupert Harmsworthy (8-3) Beats Charlie Meyers and rises to the top! He’ll fight the legend, Melton Sr.

#3 Charlie Myers (6-3) Devastating loss to Harmsworthy. Now looking at another beast in Rook

#4 Mike Melton Sr. (8-3) – Coming off a huge loss to Ventura, will face big-man-on-campus Harmsworthy.

#5 Bowman Rook (5-1) – Lowers the boom on two Top 5 undefeated fighters. Meyers now in his sights!

Honorable Mention Patrick Whales (6-1), Ben Roofer (6-0) – Playing it safe, Owen Guerrier (4-0)

205lber's – Matt Youngblood (13-2) Can you say “Monsta!!!” ? Still at the top. Will fight Derick Smith.

#1 Derick Smith (7-1) – Easily handles Castrella, training for a title shot!

#3 Samir Oliva (11-4) Should challenge w Winnfield, Castrella, or Turd

#3 Jules Winnfield (9-3) Handles Wunderkind…needs a Top 5 fight to stay here.

#4 Mel Turd (7-0) Still needs a Top 5 fight to be taken seriously. Fighting Shamar Jackson next!

#5 Serg Wunderkind (5-3) Simply by experience. Should fight Castrella, Frazier, or Hermani for a good win!!!

Honorable Mention: Cullen Castrello (9-5) – Once verbal, has taken 2 straight losses? , Eric Josten (7-2), Shamar Jackson (8-2) – Good record, but no Top 5 wins?, Jerome Frazier (4-0), Pelle Harmani (3-0)

This division is hands down the weakest within INY. With Turner leaving, and Youngblood showing the only true signs of staying power, we are seeing a mass exodus from the division (because no one wants to face Youngblood). It is truly a toss-up here as we may see contenders dwindle. New blood is needed here, but the reward for doing well, a date with the BEAST..Matt Younglbllod!

265lber's – Vyacheslav Kalashnikov (10-2) fresh off of a title defense over Curtis Jackson

#1 Derric Styles (13-1) – Still resting and mentally wrestling the loss to Kally.

#2 Devin Styles (7-2) Gets a win over Maxim Simmons. Will fight Yuri Lebedev.

#3 Yuri Lebedev (6-4) Trying to get past one of the Styles, wil fight Devin Styles next.

#4 Minowa Fujiata (6-0) Idle.

#5 Soham Roy (7-1) Gets a decision over Odin. Stays in the Top 5.

Honorable Mention: Odin (6-3), Mazzio (5-3)-wants a re-match with Fujiata, Jackson (6-2), Sakers (5-2), Kurtz (5-1), Shiva" Somankandarkram (4-1)2

265lb Plus – Ravil Lebedev (7-0) Made quick work of Bruce Hoo Le Sheet. Nexy fight, Fontes II.

#1 Anderson Fontes (7-1) Wins over Brown and Chazinski for #1 spot.

#2 Boris Chazinski (6-2) Looses 2nd fight in a row to Fontes. Inked to fight Dobson next.

#3 Bruce Hoo Lee Sheet (5-2) Looses a title shot, accepted a fight with Zayed Abdullah.

#4 Irving Brown (6-1) Beats Kar, a nasty Russian bear up next!

#5 Don King (6-0) Needs to fight a Top 5 fighter or plunge. Fighting (5-1) Mason Smith???

Honorable Mention: Kar (5-2) Now a free agent, Bison Bradley (5-2), Zayed Abdullah (5-3) – On a WIN roll, Nikita Olavski (6-2) moved up to fight Abdullah

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34w24.jpg

Long ago, I claimed that Hotop's victory over me was a complete and utter fluke. I would like to take this opportunity to reiterate this fact ... what is more, I demand satisfaction. Once I'm done with Kar? I want Hotop. I will pummel him to such a degree that nobody will ever again doubt who is the superior fighter. He got in a lucky shot before ... that won't happen again. I'm tired of people throwing that in my face ... I'm sick of looking at that second loss on my record. It must be avenged.

• Upvote 1

Ventura didn't run from Youngblood, nor will he ever. But that is not important right now, what is important is Ventura's next fight and who INY Management thinks has what it takes to face the new king of the 185 division, maybe not a legend, but definitely the king right now.

Ventura didn't run from Youngblood, nor will he ever. But that is not important right now, what is important is Ventura's next fight and who INY Management thinks has what it takes to face the new king of the 185 division, maybe not a legend, but definitely the king right now.

No question, that Ventura is King at 185 right now. Looking forward to his next fight. On the matter of his "failure" to KO Fallon, it's not all that surprising. No one has knocked him out before.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1346532717Smith%20skin%20top.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1346532745Smith%20skin%20bottom.jpg

"Judge, jury, and executioner"

-------------------------

"The Law" Derick Smith

That's right, taking on the champ when all others are running scared to their mothers just thinking about a fight with him. They all show lack of spine yet love to talk about how Youngblood has already beat me..It's weak. I stepped up when no one else did, and Youngblood is not the first fighter I am facing that people expect me to lose against. By now you had thought people would stop counting me out before a fight, but that's how it goes here in NYC. It's all good though, not much longer and I can move else where after a succesful run in Immortals, win or lose against Youngblood in my next fight. I've beat some top guys and shut them up while I was at it. I can't wait to test myself against Youngblood and I certainly welcome the challenge. Let me be the first to say 'good luck' to Youngblood, should be a good fight.

BREEAKING NEWS:

Ny Immortals's fighter Aadilou Ankutse has been rushed to Bellview hospital after being found unresponsive by his manager next to an empty bottle of prescription pain killers and empty bottle of alcohol. Ankutse has been reported as in stable condition and has declined to comment. Sources close to Ankutse say he went into a deep depression after losing his title match to Nick Shields. It's also been reported that his camp for the Chuck Norris fight was plagued with problems and a faulty game plan by Ankutse who "lost faith" in his jiu jitsu after his loss to Shields. More on this story will be reported as it unfolds.

• Upvote 1

No question, that Ventura is King at 185 right now. Looking forward to his next fight. On the matter of his "failure" to KO Fallon, it's not all that surprising. No one has knocked him out before.

Its no surprise hes not KOing people going 90% accuracy.

All fighters just aren't heavy handed.. I doubt he was 90% accuracy, but in other news..

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=165557

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b34.jpg

Knowshon Zavier wants a step up in competition after beating Devaney. Huxley vs Saunders winner and Wellman vs Smith winner are on the list.. He's especially interested in crushing Shane Wellman..

• Upvote 1

All fighters just aren't heavy handed.. I doubt he was 90% accuracy, but in other news..

Knowshon Zavier wants a step up in competition after beating Devaney. Huxley vs Saunders winner and Wellman vs Smith winner are on the list.. He's especially interested in crushing Shane Wellman..

Corey Smith reportedly had this to say following Knowshon Zavier's comments earlier today:

Corey Smith: Zavier is a good fighter and has fought some seriously respectable fighters. He seems to want to prove he is a contender by calling out some of the top dogs. I would be glad to give him a shot unless Immortals thinks that I should be fighting for the title or one of the other top contenders first. But I would happily take that fight. I'm not sure what his beef with Wellman is though. The Titans thing is kinda silly in my opinion, but Wellman ain't so bad a dude. I am sorry to say though that I am going to beat his boy Jr. silly in our fight. Zavier keep on pounding away and sooner or later you and I will get that fight.

All fighters just aren't heavy handed.. I doubt he was 90% accuracy..

Look at his last 2 fights. He hardly missed, which means very high accuracy. 90% might not be it but its not very far off.

Haha^... good one

Corey Smith reportedly had this to say following Knowshon Zavier's comments earlier today:

Corey Smith: Zavier is a good fighter and has fought some seriously respectable fighters. He seems to want to prove he is a contender by calling out some of the top dogs. I would be glad to give him a shot unless Immortals thinks that I should be fighting for the title or one of the other top contenders first. But I would happily take that fight. I'm not sure what his beef with Wellman is though. The Titans thing is kinda silly in my opinion, but Wellman ain't so bad a dude. I am sorry to say though that I am going to beat his boy Jr. silly in our fight. Zavier keep on pounding away and sooner or later you and I will get that fight.

After hearing Smith's comments via MMAtv manager Shane Wellman angrily puts out his cuban cigar and yells .... Jeez how fahkin old is this Smith guy jeez my grandfather used to hang stand next to this guy in the soup line during the Great Depression(exaggerated a bit... but still) jeez louis. My boy is gunna kill this bum, this guy hasn't gotten better as a fighter in years. Junior gets better every single damn day and he's gunna choke Smith into retirement

Look at his last 2 fights. He hardly missed, which means very high accuracy. 90% might not be it but its not very far off.

Just weighing in, I don't honestly care either way but ... it doesn't necessarily mean this at all. I've gone high damage with my guys before and barely ever missed. Looked at the number of misses he put in in the last two fights and I've had those kind of stats easy at 50/50 accuracy/damage. It's possible he simply has better physicals or superior secondaries. Or a good roll of the dice, even. Doesn't always mean high accuracy.

Corey Smith: Yeah... 29 years old... I should be getting my AARP card any time now. 29 is hardly what I would call old. I give this guy props and his dad talks shit. What gives? He thinks I haven't improved in my entire time here? OK. Go on thinking that.

I have made massive improvements. In the clinch, on the ground and on the feet. I have fought the best this org has to offer. I fought, and beat Cerezo. I fought Carver Cade, I fought Muang twice, the second time avenging the earlier defeat. I fought for the title against Vladimir van Kirkland, and I hung with him the whole fight. I fought Briar McGuire, which was my most one sided loss to date, but I would love another crack at him. I fought Aldous Huxley. And I hurt that guy. He is very good and has earned his shot, but I have no doubts that on any given day, that fight could have ended in my favor. Something I intend to prove at some point.

I have gone on record as saying that Wellman Jr. is a good fighter, and he is the real deal, but let's face it.... he has not fought the level of competition that I have. And when we fight, I have every intention of hanging another loss around his neck and then moving on to the next big opponent. People have been wanting to see me fight Wellman Jr. and I will be the first to admit that it will be a good fight, but the most vocal proponents of that fight have been Wellman and his camp. I will settle this in the cage. There will be no doubt who is the better fighter when this is done. I got nothing against Wellman Jr. But son... I'm going to knock you out. Nothing personal... just business.

• Upvote 1

MMAAddict.com

Presents:

Immortals New York Insider With host Ricky Warner

The Show fades in and Ricky Warner, dressed in a sport jacket and tie can be seen seated at his desk. Seated next to him in a plush leather chair is Aldous Huxley.

Ricky Warner: Ricky Warner here with another installment of INY Insider. My special guest today is Aldous Huxley. A top prospect in the Lightweight division here at INY. He is slated to fight Joe Saunders in his next fight. We will discuss this upcoming fight, as well as some of his previous fights here in INY including his last fight, a standup war, against Corey Smith. Aldous, thank you for coming on the show. How are you doing?

Aldous Huxley: Thanx for having me Ricky.

I'm just great. I've had a good week at the gym with my team. Im feeling strong and ready to battle Mr Saunders.

Ricky Warner: Let's talk about your last fight real quick? Corey "Thunder" Smith. He had you hurt in that fight and just couldn't quite put you away. Did that have you pretty worried?

Aldous Huxley: Yeah he caught me with a pretty nice combo and believe me, when he hits like that it hurts, but I was never in any real danger, I dont mind being punched in the face, its part of the job! [smiles]

Ricky Warner: Tohino Cerezo was rather dismissive of Smith's power saying that you hit harder. Which I find a little hard to understand from Cerezo considering how quickly the lights got turned out when Smith landed on him, but you completely destroyed the former champion in the first round, that had to make your INY debut a highly memorable moment. Were you just trying to put Cerezo away as fast as possible to prevent him from taking you to the ground? Or were you just so sure that he could not take you down or hurt you in the stand up that you walked through anything he had?

Aldous Huxley: I think Cerezo´s reputation as a tough guy is a bit exaggerated.

He is a good fighter and all that, but I'm confident in my game, I knew if I just pushed the pace he would fold under the pressure. It was a great start for me here at Immortals, taking out a former champ in the way it happened.

Ricky Warner: Your only loss to date was against Georges St. Pierre over in Evolution. After a brilliant start in INY against two of the top stars, Donald Stewart and Tari Cuhna, he has sort of fallen from grace. Dropping three in a row. Would you like the chance to step up in weight again and avenge that only loss or are you more focused on ruling the Lightweight division?

Aldous Huxley: I will for sure ask to fight St. Pierre again, I believe I won that fight at Evo3, the judges had it all wrong, and I'm more than willing to set the record straight, but at the moment I'm focused on establishing myself at the Lightweight division. The division is stacked and I'm looking forward to fight the best guys here.

Ricky Warner: Let's talk about Saunders for a bit. He is currently ranked 7th in the Lightweight division, but every time he steps up to fight top five guys he seems to stumble. Most recently against journeyman fighter, Shane Wellman Jr. Do you think he poses any legitimate threat to your continued rise to the title shot?

Aldous Huxley: Well, the guy has won 8 fights, 7 by KO. He is a great athlete and possess great KO power, ofcourse he is a threat. But I asked for this fight because I feel it's a great matchup, for me, the fans and the Immortals. I think this fight can be either an epic war or a quick, brutal KO, either way, the fans will love it. Also, Saunders has never been KOed, and I want to be the first guy to put his lights out. [smiles]

Ricky Warner: Respectful and classy. I like seeing that. Too many fighters in this organization are so full of themselves or just plain crass and crude. It's refreshing to see a fighter that shows respect and class to his opponents. Assuming you win against Saunders, what do you see or feel should be your next fight? Smith has just this morning stated that he wants to avenge all his losses and mentioned you specifically. But you are already the highest ranked fighter in the division and the number one contender for the title. So what would you like to see happen next?

Aldous Huxley: Thank you Ricky, I believe every fighter deserves respect, no matter what their record says, all of us have invested a lot of sweat, blood and tears into our careers and that is something to be proud of.

If I beat Mr Saunders I will ask for a chance to fight the Champ. Wauler did great to beat Kirkland and I believe I have earned the chance to fight him.

I like Smith though, and im sure we will meet in the cage again, someday. But like I´ve said before, my main goal is to wear the belt.

Ricky Warner: Glen Wauler, the reigning champ, has been sort of a stealth assassin. He was underrated for a long time and seemingly came almost out of nowhere to challenge for the title and then beat van Kirkland who up until that point had only tasted of defeat twice. What sort of odds do you place on yourself in that fight? Do you think he will be the toughest opponent you have ever faced?

Aldous Huxley: I agree, I haven't followed his career that closely but like I said before he did great to beat Van Kirkland.

When I enter the octagon to fight, I always consider myself the favourite to win. I have all the tools to beat anyone including Wauler. Again, Waulers fighting style fits me perfect, he is a guy willing to stand and trade and mix it up with clinches and dirtyboxing. Great, lets do it. A fight between us would probably boil down to who has the strongest will to survive, who can absorb the most damage. I'm more than willing to go "caveman" in the cage with Wauler.

Ricky Warner: Sounds like, regardless who walks out of that cage with the belt, that the real winner win be the fans.

Well, folks that is all the time we have for this installment. Be sure to check out the fight. Live, Right here on MMAAddict.com via webcast or get on over to Hayashi's Lounge on the 18th to see it live. It's sure to be a barn burner. The Main Event is Matt Youngblood as he defends his title against Derrick Smith. Also on the main card is Corey Smith vs. Shane Wellman Jr. You don't want to miss this card.

Aldous, it was a pleasure having you on the show. Good luck in your fight and hope to see you again real soon. Good night folks!

The credits roll and Warner can be seen talking with Huxley as the screen fades to black.

Did I ever say I did not go for a finish? I fight to win, if I err, I err on the side of caution. All I know is that 'pitter patter' reduced Melton Sr. to the status of former champion. Did I try to finish both fights? Yes, but did the RNG of the engine and my fighters (and the opponents) to do so? No it did not.

Quit having a pipe shoved up your ass, Ventura beat your ass fair and square once and he would most certainly do it again. Your fighter and Fallon have good chins so its hard for someone as tall as Ventura to pack the same amount of power at 205 at 185. If I am to be even more precise, Ventura could in theory be fighting 40-60 lbs BELOW what might be his optimum weight given his height of 196 cm.

If you want another L on Melton Sr.'s record, Ventura would HAPPILY oblige you.