Synchronicity News

FrankyFin

Synchronicity Supplements

Synchronicity now has an official supplements supplier. Some people know that I was never keen on expanding the branding of the Syn franchise, but lately I have been thinking about it in a new light. The fact is that a successful nutrition company can make a lot of money without much effort. Entire successful orgs can be funded with such money.

For now this nutrition company will sell straight 159 recovery. Nobody needs 159+ or ++ or rounded up 160, don't let your mind trick you, 159 is all you need. A selling point of those 159s will be maybe that you can directly help Syn. The money the product(s) will generate will go back to Syn's bank-account, enabling us to do more crazy stuff. You know Syn just can’t sit on money ... we gotta throw it out there .. and if this company would be a success it would enable us to do more things ala PPVs, the millionaire tourney and whatever else may come to mind. :)

So if you like you can directly support Syn’s craziness now.

Syn' Anti System Pro

Synchronicity has now started a partner-org, but not what you would usually expect of one. We don’t care if you don’t have the intention of eventually going to Syn after your time with Syn’ ASP. The purpose of this org is to make fair fights, as fair fights as possible. It shall be better than QFCs. Most other orgs naturally match hype together as much as possible. Well this orgs purpose is not to make money, or create realistic rankings or anything. The only purpose is to put together fair fights on a fight per fight basis. Optimum scenario is that if your fighter either wins or loses its on you and your fighter, not on some matchmaker. Anyone can join... really .. perfect opportunity for 0-0 fighters to see what their made of also ... and if there’s for example 2 monster projects in this org, well then they can only fight each other and after it move on or wait until new monsters join, know what i mean? We want the standard of this org to be that a manager doesn’t have to look if the offered fight is fair, that a manager knows he can accept right away and gets a winnable fight every time.

Quayshan Bonner will be the main-man in charge of Syn ASP. He’s got great experience and is sure to do a good job. :)

Finally, I’d just like to introduce you quickly to the new Syn writers...

George Nehi: He’s in charge of the event reviews now. He’s a bit under the tutelage of veteran Jay Carlson. Jay will chime in sometimes and work together with Nehi in a team when time permits it. :)

Mayhem Miller: Mayhem is in charge of the previews. He is also the owner of the Syn’ supplements company. As far as his previews go, i think they offer something rarely seen before. He sees & analyses the fights and fighters in a way that could maybe even help the managers themselves. Though he should’ve written in his Syn 128 preview that Lee Villa shouldn’t use the clinch offensively .. I’ll hold a grudge against him for missing that :D

Syn’ Millionaire Tourney <<< see that extra thread by Paul for all the info :)